Do You Have Questions About Whom To Call When Gas Water Heater Breaks? Problems with Water Heaters in Alpharetta, Georgia?
Water Heater Replacement
Modern water heaters are more energy efficient than ever. We offer water heater replacement for customers that need a new water heater or would like to upgrade to a more energy efficient model.
Water Heater Efficiency
Many property owners do not understand that an older hot water heater can be one of the most expensive appliances in your building to run. As with heating systems and air conditioners, today's water heaters are more energy efficient than ever. State-of-the-art digital controls, better insulation and reduced cost of operating are just a few of the reasons to replace your old water heater with a newer one.
Before You Replace Your Water Heater
While considering water heater replacements, it is important to understand the product. Here is some info about hot water heaters that is vital to consider when buying:
• In most cases, the least expensive hot water heaters you can buy are the most expensive to run.
• Most hot water heaters have a life expectancy ranging from 8 years to 12 to 14 years, depending upon the type and home usage.
• Heating up your water is typically the third most costly energy expense in your home, typically consuming about 15% of your energy budget.
• Hot water heaters that are from 9-12 years old probably have an efficiency of 50% or less.
• Most people buy a water heater based on the size of the storage tank. But what is even more important is the "peak-hour demand capacity" or the first hour-rating (FHR) provided on the Energy Guide label.
• Your water supply is always being heated up in the hot water tank, so energy is consumed even if the hot water tap is turned off This is known as standby heat loss.
• Modern, more energy-saving storage water heaters can greatly reduce standby heat loss, which means they are less expensive to run.
Cold stings at the center of otherwise warm flowing water, ice-cold showers, and varying hot water availability are all indicators that your water heater needs repair. If any of these scenarios seem familiar, then give us a call and one of our experienced, certified plumbing technicians will arrive promptly at your door and will provide you with maintenance, servicing, and even installation services in order to get your hot water working again.
Our technicians are always working to exceed your expectations in whens it come to the high quality of service that we offer, our can-do attitude, and our dedication to giving you the best professional service at the most affordable price we can manage. Our clients trust us. See what they say by visiting our reviews page, and then pick up the phone and give us a ring.
Water Heater Replacement & Installation
The most frequent reason that your tank may be breaking down and malfunctioning is the passage of time. As equipment ages they have the tendency to become more and more prone to issues and become in need of repair work. These complications, which can become more frequent the older your hot water tank gets, can cause messy water spills on your floor, result in water damages, and even leave you with no access to hot water.
Prompt repair work and servicing are the simplest ways to avoid these problems, and booking regular maintenance appointments with us can also go a long way towards ensuring that your unit lasts as long as it can.