Do You Have Questions About Water Underneath Water Heater? Problems with Water Heaters in Alpharetta, Georgia?
Water Heater Replacement
Today's hot water heaters are more efficient than ever. Our company offers hot water heater replacement for customers that need a new water heater or would like to upgrade to a more efficient model.
Water Heater Efficiency
Many homeowners do not realize that an older hot water heater can be one of the most expensive appliances in your house to run. As with heating systems and air conditioners, today's water heaters are more efficient than ever. Cutting edge electronic controls, better insulation and reduced cost of operating are just a few of the reasons to replace your old water heater with a modern one.
Before You Replace Your Water Heater
While considering hot water heater replacements, it is important to understand the product. Here is some info about water heaters that is vital to consider when making a purchase:
• Usually, the cheapest water heaters you can get are the most expensive to run.
• Nearly all hot water heaters have a life span varying between from 8 years to twelve to 14 years, depending on the model and home usage.
• Heating your water is typically the third most expensive energy expense in your home, typically taking up about 15% of your energy budget.
• Heaters that are from 9-12 years old probably have an effectiveness of 50% or less.
• Many people buy a water heater based on the size of the storage tank. But what's more critical is the "peak-hour demand capacity" or the first hour-rating (FHR) provided on the Energy Guide label.
• The water supply is continually being heated up in the tank, so energy is used even when the hot water faucet is turned off This is referred to as standby heat loss.
• State-of-the-art, more energy-efficient storage hot water heaters can greatly reduce standby heat loss, which means they are less costly to operate.
Cold spots in the middle of generally warm streaming water, freezing cold showers, and fluctuating hot water availability are all indicators that your water heater needs repair. If any of these scenarios seem familiar, then give us a call and one of our experienced, qualified plumbing technicians will arrive promptly at your doorstep and will provide you maintenance, servicing, as well as installation services to get your hot water flowing again.
Our service technicians are always working hard to exceed your expectations in whens it come to the high quality of service that we provide, our can-do attitude, and our commitment to giving you the best service at the lowest price we can achieve. Our customers trust us. See what they have to say by visiting our reviews page, and after that pick up the phone and give us a ring.
Water Heater Replacement & Installation
The most frequent reason why your hot water tank may be breaking down and malfunctioning is time. As equipment ages they tend to become increasingly more prone to issues and become in need of repair work. These complications, which can become more frequent the older your hot water tank gets, can cause messy water spills on your floor, result in water damage, or even leave you without access to hot water.
Timely repairs and maintenance are the easiest ways to minimize these problems, and booking regular maintenance checkups with us can also go a long way towards guaranteeing that your unit lasts as long as possible.