Do You Have Questions About Water Heater Installation? Problems with Water Heaters in Alpharetta, Georgia?
Water Heater Replacement
Modern hot water heaters are more efficient than ever before. We offer water heater replacement for customers that need a new water heater or want to upgrade to a more energy efficient model.
Water Heater Efficiency
Many homeowners really don't understand that an old hot water heater can be the most expensive appliances in your building to operate. Just as with heating systems and air conditioners, today's water heaters are more efficient than ever. State-of-the-art digital controls, much better insulation and lower cost of operation are just a few of the main reasons to switch out your old water heater with a modern one.
Before You Replace Your Water Heater
While considering hot water heater replacements, it is important to understand the equipment. Here is some info about hot water heaters that is vital to consider when making a purchase:
• In most cases, the cheapest hot water heaters you can buy are the most costly to operate.
• Most water heaters have a life span ranging from eight years to 12 to 14 years, depending upon the type and home usage.
• Heating your water is generally the 3rd most costly energy expenditure in your home, usually consuming about fifteen percent of your utility budget.
• Hot water heaters that are from nine to twelve years old probably have an effectiveness of 50% or less.
• Many people buy a water heater based on the size of the storage tank. But what is even more critical is the "peak-hour demand capacity" or the first hour-rating (FHR) provided on the Energy Guide label.
• Your water is continually being heated up in the hot water tank, so energy is used even if the hot water tap is off This is referred to as standby heat loss.
• Modern, more energy-efficient storage water heaters can greatly minimize standby heat loss, which signifies that they are less expensive to run.
Cold stings in the middle of otherwise warm flowing water, ice-cold showers, and varying hot water availability are all signs that your water heater needs fixing. If any one of these scenarios seem familiar, then give us a call and one of our experienced, certified plumbing service technicians will arrive promptly at your doorstep and will provide you maintenance, servicing, as well as installation services in order to get your hot water working again.
Our technicians are always working hard to exceed your expectations in terms of the excellent quality of service that we offer, our can-do mindset, and our commitment to giving you the best service at the most affordable price we can manage. Our customers trust us. Find out what they say by visiting our reviews page, and after that grab the phone and give us a ring.
Water Heater Replacement & Installation
The most common reason why your hot water tank may be breaking down and malfunctioning is time. As units age they tend to become increasingly more susceptible to issues and become in need of repair. These complications, which can become more regular the older your tank gets, can cause icky water spills on your floor, result in water damage, and even leave you with no access to hot water.
Timely repair work and servicing are the simplest ways to minimize these problems, and booking regular maintenance appointments with us can also go a long way towards ensuring that your unit lasts as long as possible.