Do You Have Questions About Water Heater Drain Valve Leaking? Problems with Water Heaters in Alpharetta, Georgia?
Hot Water Heater Replacement
Today's water heaters are more energy efficient than ever before. We offer water heater replacement for customers that need a new water heater or would like to upgrade to a more energy efficient model.
Water Heater Energy Efficiency
Many homeowners really don't understand that an older hot water heater can be one of the most expensive appliances in your building to operate. Just as with furnaces and air conditioning systems, today's water heaters are more energy efficient than ever. Cutting edge digital controls, much better insulation and lower cost of operating are just a few of the main reasons to replace your old hot water heater with a modern one.
Before You Replace Your Water Heater
While looking for water heater replacements, it is essential to understand the equipment. Here is some information about hot water heaters that is vital to think about when making a purchase:
• In most cases, the cheapest hot water heaters you can buy are the most costly to operate.
• Nearly all hot water heaters have a life span ranging from 8 years to 12 to fourteen years, depending upon the type and home usage.
• Heating your water is generally the 3rd most expensive energy expenditure in your home, typically taking up about 15% of your utility bill.
• Heaters that are from nine to twelve years old probably have an efficiency of 50% or less.
• Many people buy a hot water heater based upon the size of the tank. But what is even more important is the information on the Energy Guide label concerning the first hour rating and “peak hour demand capacity”.
• Your water supply is always being heated up in the tank, so energy is consumed even if the hot water tap is off This is referred to as “standby heat loss”.
• Modern, more energy-saving storage hot water heaters can significantly reduce standby heat loss, which means they are less expensive to run.
Cold stings in the middle of generally warm streaming water, ice-cold showers, and varying hot water availability are all signs that your hot water heater needs fixing. If any one of these scenarios sound familiar, then contact us and one of our professional, qualified plumbing technicians will arrive promptly at your door and will provide you maintenance, servicing, and even installation service to get your hot water working again.
Our technicians are always working to exceed your expectations in whens it come to the excellent quality of service that we offer, our can-do mindset, and our commitment to giving you the best professional service at the most affordable price we can manage. Our clients trust us. Find out what they have to say by visiting our reviews page, and after that pick up the phone and give us a call.
Water Heater Replacement & Installation
The most frequent reason that your hot water tank may be deteriorating and malfunctioning is the passage of time. As units age they have the tendency to become increasingly more susceptible to issues and become in need of repair work. These complications, which can become more regular the older your tank gets, can cause messy water leaks on your floor, lead to water damages, and even leave you with no access to hot water.
Timely repair work and servicing are the simplest ways to avoid these problems, and booking regular maintenance checkups with us can also go a very long way towards ensuring that your unit lasts as long as possible.