Do You Have Questions About Thermostat Hot Water Heater? Problems with Water Heaters in Alpharetta, Georgia?
Hot Water Heater Replacement
Modern hot water heaters are more efficient than ever. We offer water heater replacement for homeowners and business owners that need a new water heater or would like to upgrade to a more efficient model.
Water Heater Efficiency
Many homeowners don't understand that an older water heater might be the most costly appliances in your home to run. Just as with heating systems and air conditioning systems, today's water heaters are more efficient than ever. State-of-the-art digital controls, better insulation and reduced cost of operating are just a few of the main reasons to switch out your old hot water heater with a modern one.
Before You Replace Your Water Heater
While considering water heater replacements, it is essential to learn about the equipment. Here is some information about water heaters that is important to think about when buying:
• Usually, the least expensive water heaters you can get are the most costly to run.
• Most hot water heaters have a life span varying between from 8 years to 12 to fourteen years, depending on the model and home utilization.
• Heating your water is generally the third most costly energy expenditure in your home, typically taking up about fifteen percent of your energy budget.
• Hot water heaters that are from nine to twelve years old most likely have an effectiveness of 50% or less.
• Most people buy a water heater based upon the size of the tank. But what's more important is the information on the Energy Guide label concerning the first hour rating and “peak hour demand capacity”.
• Your water supply is continually being heated in the hot water tank, so energy is consumed even when the hot water tap is off This is referred to as “standby heat loss”.
• State-of-the-art, more energy-efficient storage water heaters can greatly minimize standby heat loss, which means they are less costly to run.
Cold spots at the center of otherwise warm flowing water, freezing cold showers, and fluctuating hot water availability are all indicators that your hot water heater needs repair. If any one of these situations seem familiar, then contact us and one of our experienced, certified plumbing service technicians will arrive promptly at your doorstep and will provide you with maintenance, servicing, and even installation service in order to get your hot water flowing again.
Our professionals are always working hard to exceed your expectations in terms of the high quality of service that we provide, our can-do attitude, and our commitment to giving you the best service at the most affordable price we can manage. Our clients trust us. Find out what they say by visiting our reviews page, and after that pick up the phone and give us a call.
Water Heater Replacement & Installation
The most common reason why your hot water tank may be breaking down and malfunctioning is time. As units age they tend to become increasingly more susceptible to problems and end up being in need of repair. These complications, which can become more regular the older your hot water tank gets, can cause icky water leaks on your floor, lead to water damage, or even leave you with no access to hot water.
Prompt repair work and servicing are the simplest ways to avoid these issues, and scheduling regular maintenance appointments with us can also go a long way towards guaranteeing that your unit lasts as long as it can.