Do You Have Questions About Size Water Heater? Problems with Water Heaters in Alpharetta, Georgia?
Water Heater Replacement
Today's hot water heaters are more efficient than ever. Our company offers hot water heater replacement for customers that need a new water heater or want to upgrade to a more energy efficient model.
Water Heater Energy Efficiency
Many property owners don't realize that an old hot water heater can be the most costly appliances in your building to run. Just as with furnaces and air conditioners, today's water heaters are more efficient than ever. Cutting edge electronic controls, much better insulation and lower cost of operation are just a few of the main reasons to replace your old water heater with a newer one.
Before You Replace Your Water Heater
While considering hot water heater replacements, it is essential to understand the equipment. Here is some info about hot water heaters that is important to consider when making a purchase:
• In most cases, the least expensive hot water heaters you can buy are the most expensive to run.
• Most hot water heaters have a life span ranging from 8 years to twelve to fourteen years, depending upon the type and home usage.
• Heating your water is typically the 3rd most costly energy expenditure in your home, typically consuming about 15% of your energy bill.
• Hot water heaters that are from 9-12 years old most likely have an effectiveness of 50% or less.
• Most people buy a hot water heater based upon the size of the tank. But what's more important is the information on the Energy Guide label concerning the first hour rating and “peak hour demand capacity”.
• Your water is always being heated in the tank, so energy is consumed even when the hot water tap is turned off This is known as “standby heat loss”.
• Modern, more energy-saving storage hot water heaters can significantly reduce standby heat loss, which signifies that they are less expensive to operate.
Cold spots at the center of generally warm flowing water, ice-cold showers, and fluctuating hot water availability are all indicators that your water heater needs repairing. If any one of these situations sound familiar, then contact us and one of our experienced, certified plumbing technicians will arrive promptly at your doorstep and will provide you maintenance, servicing, and even installation service in order to get your hot water working again.
Our service technicians are always working to exceed your expectations in whens it come to the high quality of service that we provide, our can-do attitude, and our dedication to giving you the best service at the lowest price we can manage. Our clients trust us. Find out what they say by visiting our reviews page, and then pick up the phone and give us a call.
Water Heater Replacement & Installation
The most frequent reason why your tank may be deteriorating and malfunctioning is the passage of time. As units age they have the tendency to become increasingly more prone to issues and become in need of repair. These complications, which can become more regular the older your hot water tank gets, can cause icky water spills on your floor, result in water damages, or even leave you without access to hot water.
Timely repairs and servicing are the easiest ways to avoid these issues, and scheduling regular maintenance checkups with us can also go a long way towards guaranteeing that your unit lasts as long as it can.