Do You Have Questions About Shower Valve No Hot Water? Problems with Water Heaters in Alpharetta, Georgia?
Water Heater Replacement
Modern water heaters are more efficient than ever before. Our company offers water heater replacement for customers that need a new water heater or want to upgrade to a more energy efficient model.
Water Heater Energy Efficiency
Many property owners do not realize that an old water heater might be one of the most costly appliances in your house to run. As with heating systems and air conditioners, today's hot water heaters are more efficient than ever. Cutting edge digital controls, better insulation and reduced cost of operation are just a couple of the main reasons to replace your old water heater with a newer one.
Before You Replace Your Water Heater
While looking for water heater replacements, it is important to understand the product. Here is some info about water heaters that is important to think about when making a purchase:
• Usually, the least expensive hot water heaters you can get are the most costly to run.
• Most water heaters have a life span ranging from eight years to twelve to 14 years, depending on the model and home usage.
• Heating up your water is typically the 3rd most costly energy expense in your home, typically consuming about 15% of your utility bill.
• Heaters that are from nine to twelve years old probably have an effectiveness of 50% or less.
• Most people buy a water heater based upon the size of the tank. But what's more important is the "peak-hour demand capacity" or the first hour-rating (FHR) provided on the Energy Guide label.
• The water is continually being heated up in the hot water tank, so energy is used even when the hot water tap is turned off This is known as “standby heat loss”.
• State-of-the-art, more energy-efficient storage hot water heaters can significantly reduce standby heat loss, which means they are less costly to run.
Cold stings in the middle of otherwise warm flowing water, ice-cold showers, and fluctuating hot water availability are all signs that your hot water heater needs repair. If any of these situations seem familiar, then give us a call and one of our experienced, certified plumbing service technicians will arrive at your door and will provide you maintenance, servicing, as well as installation service to get your hot water working again.
Our technicians are always working to exceed your expectations in terms of the excellent quality of service that we offer, our can-do attitude, and our dedication to giving you the best service at the most affordable price we can achieve. Our customers trust us. Find out what they say by going to our reviews page, and then grab the phone and give us a ring.
Water Heater Replacement & Installation
The most common reason that your hot water tank may be breaking down and malfunctioning is time. As equipment ages they have the tendency to become more and more susceptible to issues and become in need of repair work. These complications, which can become more regular the older your tank gets, can cause icky water leaks on your floor, result in water damages, or even leave you without access to hot water.
Prompt repairs and servicing are the easiest ways to avoid these issues, and scheduling routine maintenance checkups with us can also go a long way towards ensuring that your unit lasts as long as possible.