Do You Have Questions About Service Water Heater? Problems with Water Heaters in Alpharetta, Georgia?
Water Heater Replacement
Today's water heaters are more energy efficient than ever. Our company offers water heater replacement for homeowners and business owners that need a new hot water heater or would like to upgrade to a more energy efficient model.
Water Heater Efficiency
Many homeowners do not understand that an old water heater can be the most expensive appliances in your home to run. As with heating systems and air conditioning systems, today's hot water heaters are more energy efficient than ever. Cutting edge digital controls, much better insulation and lower cost of operating are just a few of the reasons to replace your old water heater with a newer one.
Before You Replace Your Water Heater
While considering hot water heater replacements, it is important to understand the equipment. Here is some info about hot water heaters that is important to consider when making a purchase:
• Usually, the least expensive hot water heaters you can get are the most expensive to run.
• Nearly all water heaters have a life expectancy ranging from 8 years to 12 to fourteen years, depending on the type and home usage.
• Heating up your water is generally the 3rd most expensive energy expenditure in your home, typically consuming about fifteen percent of your energy budget.
• Hot water heaters that are from nine to twelve years old most likely have an efficiency of 50% or less.
• Most people buy a hot water heater based on the size of the storage tank. But what's more critical is the "peak-hour demand capacity" or the first hour-rating (FHR) provided on the Energy Guide label.
• Your water supply is continually being heated in the tank, so energy is used even when the hot water faucet is turned off This is referred to as “standby heat loss”.
• Modern, more energy-efficient storage hot water heaters can greatly minimize standby heat loss, which means they are less costly to run.
Cold stings in the middle of otherwise warm streaming water, ice-cold showers, and varying hot water accessibility are all indicators that your hot water heater needs repairing. If any one of these situations sound familiar, then contact us and one of our professional, qualified plumbing service technicians will arrive at your doorstep and will provide you with maintenance, servicing, and even installation service in order to get your hot water flowing again.
Our professionals are always working to exceed your expectations in terms of the high quality of service that we provide, our can-do mindset, and our commitment to providing you the best professional service at the most affordable price we can manage. Our clients trust us. Find out what they say by visiting our reviews page, and after that grab the phone and give us a ring.
Water Heater Replacement & Installation
The most common reason that your tank may be deteriorating and malfunctioning is time. As units age they tend to become more and more prone to issues and end up being in need of repair. These problems, which can become more frequent the older your tank gets, can cause icky water spills on your floor, result in water damages, or even leave you without access to hot water.
Timely repairs and maintenance are the easiest ways to avoid these problems, and booking regular maintenance checkups with us can also go a long way towards ensuring that your unit operates as long as possible.