Do You Have Questions About Runs Out Of Water Quickly? Problems with Water Heaters in Alpharetta, Georgia?
Hot Water Heater Replacement
Today's water heaters are more energy efficient than ever. Our company offers water heater replacement for homeowners and business owners that need a new water heater or want to upgrade to a more energy efficient model.
Water Heater Efficiency
Many property owners don't understand that an old water heater can be one of the most costly appliances in your house to run. As with heating systems and air conditioning systems, today's water heaters are more efficient than ever. Cutting edge digital controls, much better insulation and lower cost of operating are just a few of the reasons to replace your old water heater with a newer one.
Before You Replace Your Water Heater
While considering water heater replacements, it is important to learn about the equipment. Here is some information about hot water heaters that is important to consider when making a purchase:
• In most cases, the least expensive water heaters you can get are the most costly to operate.
• Most hot water heaters have a life expectancy varying between from eight years to twelve to 14 years, depending on the model and home usage.
• Heating up your water is typically the third most costly energy expenditure in your home, typically consuming about fifteen percent of your energy budget.
• Heaters that are from 9-12 years old probably have an efficiency of 50% or less.
• Many people buy a hot water heater based upon the size of the storage tank. But what is even more critical is the "peak-hour demand capacity" or the first hour-rating (FHR) provided on the Energy Guide label.
• The water supply is always being heated in the tank, so energy is used even when the hot water tap is turned off This is referred to as standby heat loss.
• State-of-the-art, more energy-efficient storage water heaters can significantly minimize standby heat loss, which means they are less costly to run.
Cold spots in the middle of otherwise warm streaming water, freezing cold showers, and varying hot water availability are all signs that your hot water heater needs repairing. If any one of these scenarios seem familiar, then give us a call and one of our experienced, certified plumbing technicians will arrive promptly at your door and will provide you with maintenance, servicing, and even installation service in order to get your hot water working again.
Our technicians are always working hard to exceed your expectations in terms of the high quality of service that we provide, our can-do mindset, and our commitment to providing you the best service at the most affordable price we can achieve. Our customers trust us. Find out what they say by visiting our reviews page, and after that grab the phone and give us a call.
Water Heater Replacement & Installation
The most frequent reason that your tank may be breaking down and malfunctioning is the passage of time. As equipment ages they have the tendency to become increasingly more prone to issues and become in need of repair. These complications, which can become more regular the older your tank gets, can cause icky water leaks on your floor, lead to water damage, or even leave you with no access to hot water.
Timely repairs and servicing are the simplest ways to minimize these problems, and scheduling regular maintenance checkups with us can also go a long way towards ensuring that your unit lasts as long as possible.