Do You Have Questions About Replacing Hot Water Heater Cost? Problems with Water Heaters in Alpharetta, Georgia?
Water Heater Replacement
Modern water heaters are more efficient than ever before. We offer hot water heater replacement for customers that need a new hot water heater or would like to upgrade to a more efficient model.
Water Heater Energy Efficiency
Many property owners don't realize that an older water heater can be the most costly appliances in your house to run. Just as with heating systems and air conditioning systems, today's hot water heaters are more efficient than ever. State-of-the-art electronic controls, better insulation and lower cost of operation are just a few of the main reasons to replace your old hot water heater with a modern one.
Before You Replace Your Water Heater
While considering hot water heater replacements, it is important to understand the equipment. Here is some info about hot water heaters that is vital to think about when making a purchase:
• Usually, the cheapest hot water heaters you can get are the most expensive to operate.
• Nearly all hot water heaters have a life expectancy varying between from 8 years to twelve to fourteen years, depending upon the model and home usage.
• Heating your water is typically the 3rd most costly energy expenditure in your home, typically taking up about fifteen percent of your utility budget.
• Hot water heaters that are from nine to twelve years old probably have an efficiency of 50% or less.
• Most people buy a hot water heater based on the size of the tank. But what is even more critical is the information on the Energy Guide label concerning the first hour rating and “peak hour demand capacity”.
• Your water is always being heated up in the tank, so energy is consumed even when the hot water faucet is turned off This is known as standby heat loss.
• State-of-the-art, more energy-saving storage water heaters can significantly reduce standby heat loss, which means they are less expensive to run.
Cold spots in the middle of generally warm streaming water, ice-cold showers, and varying hot water availability are all indicators that your water heater needs repair. If any of these scenarios sound familiar, then contact us and one of our experienced, qualified plumbing technicians will arrive promptly at your door and will provide you with maintenance, servicing, and even installation services in order to get your hot water working again.
Our professionals are always working to exceed your expectations in whens it come to the excellent quality of service that we offer, our can-do attitude, and our dedication to giving you the best service at the lowest price we can manage. Our clients trust us. Find out what they have to say by going to our reviews page, and after that grab the phone and give us a call.
Water Heater Replacement & Installation
The most frequent reason that your hot water tank may be deteriorating and malfunctioning is the passage of time. As units age they have the tendency to become increasingly more susceptible to problems and end up being in need of repair. These complications, which can become more regular the older your tank gets, can cause messy water spills on your floor, result in water damages, and even leave you with no access to hot water.
Timely repairs and maintenance are the simplest ways to minimize these issues, and scheduling regular maintenance checkups with us can also go a very long way towards ensuring that your unit lasts as long as it can.