Do You Have Questions About Replacing A Water Heater? Problems with Water Heaters in Alpharetta, Georgia?
Hot Water Heater Replacement
Today's water heaters are more efficient than ever before. Our company offers water heater replacement for customers that need a new water heater or want to upgrade to a more energy efficient model.
Water Heater Energy Efficiency
Many property owners don't understand that an older hot water heater might be one of the most expensive appliances in your house to operate. Just as with furnaces and air conditioners, today's hot water heaters are more energy efficient than ever. State-of-the-art electronic controls, much better insulation and reduced cost of operation are just a couple of the main reasons to switch out your old water heater with a modern one.
Before You Replace Your Water Heater
While looking for water heater replacements, it is important to understand the product. Here is some information about hot water heaters that is vital to consider when buying:
• Usually, the least expensive hot water heaters you can get are the most expensive to operate.
• Nearly all water heaters have a life expectancy varying between from 8 years to 12 to 14 years, depending upon the model and home usage.
• Heating your water is generally the 3rd most expensive energy expense in your home, typically taking up about 15% of your utility budget.
• Heaters that are from nine to twelve years old most likely have an efficiency of 50% or less.
• Most people buy a water heater based on the size of the storage tank. But what is even more important is the "peak-hour demand capacity" or the first hour-rating (FHR) provided on the Energy Guide label.
• Your water is always being heated in the tank, so energy is consumed even if the hot water tap is turned off This is referred to as standby heat loss.
• Modern, more energy-saving storage water heaters can significantly reduce standby heat loss, which signifies that they are less expensive to run.
Cold spots in the middle of generally warm streaming water, freezing cold showers, and varying hot water accessibility are all indicators that your water heater needs fixing. If any one of these situations seem familiar, then contact us and one of our professional, qualified plumbing service technicians will arrive promptly at your doorstep and will provide you maintenance, servicing, as well as installation services in order to get your hot water flowing again.
Our professionals are always working to exceed your expectations in terms of the high quality of service that we offer, our can-do mindset, and our commitment to providing you the best professional service at the most affordable price we can manage. Our clients trust us. See what they have to say by visiting our reviews page, and after that grab the phone and give us a ring.
Water Heater Replacement & Installation
The most common reason that your tank may be deteriorating and malfunctioning is the passage of time. As units age they tend to become more and more susceptible to problems and end up being in need of repair. These problems, which can become more frequent the older your tank gets, can cause icky water spills on your floor, result in water damages, and even leave you with no access to hot water.
Prompt repairs and maintenance are the simplest ways to minimize these problems, and scheduling regular maintenance checkups with us can also go a long way towards guaranteeing that your unit lasts as long as possible.