Do You Have Questions About No Hot Water? Problems with Water Heaters in Alpharetta, Georgia?
Water Heater Replacement
Modern hot water heaters are more efficient than ever. We offer hot water heater replacement for customers that need a new hot water heater or would like to upgrade to a more efficient model.
Water Heater Energy Efficiency
Many homeowners do not understand that an old water heater might be one of the most expensive appliances in your house to run. As with furnaces and air conditioners, today's hot water heaters are more efficient than ever. Cutting edge electronic controls, much better insulation and reduced cost of operation are just a couple of the reasons to replace your old hot water heater with a modern one.
Before You Replace Your Water Heater
While looking for hot water heater replacements, it is essential to understand the product. Here is some information about water heaters that is vital to consider when buying:
• Usually, the cheapest water heaters you can buy are the most expensive to run.
• Nearly all hot water heaters have a life span varying between from 8 years to 12 to 14 years, depending upon the model and home utilization.
• Heating your water is generally the 3rd most expensive energy expenditure in your home, typically consuming about fifteen percent of your energy budget.
• Heaters that are from nine to twelve years old most likely have an efficiency of 50% or less.
• Many people buy a water heater based on the size of the tank. But what's more important is the information on the Energy Guide label concerning the first hour rating and “peak hour demand capacity”.
• The water is always being heated up in the tank, so energy is consumed even if the hot water faucet is off This is referred to as standby heat loss.
• State-of-the-art, more energy-saving storage hot water heaters can greatly minimize standby heat loss, which means they are less expensive to run.
Cold stings in the middle of otherwise warm flowing water, freezing cold showers, and fluctuating hot water availability are all signs that your water heater needs fixing. If any of these situations seem familiar, then contact us and one of our experienced, qualified plumbing service technicians will arrive promptly at your doorstep and will provide you maintenance, servicing, and even installation services to get your hot water working again.
Our professionals are always working to exceed your expectations in terms of the high quality of service that we offer, our can-do attitude, and our dedication to providing you the best service at the most affordable price we can manage. Our clients trust us. See what they say by going to our reviews page, and after that pick up the phone and give us a call.
Water Heater Replacement & Installation
The most common reason that your hot water tank may be breaking down and malfunctioning is time. As units age they have the tendency to become increasingly more susceptible to issues and end up being in need of repair work. These complications, which can become more frequent the older your hot water tank gets, can cause icky water leaks on your floor, lead to water damage, and even leave you without access to hot water.
Timely repair work and maintenance are the easiest ways to minimize these issues, and booking regular maintenance appointments with us can also go a long way towards ensuring that your unit operates as long as possible.