Do You Have Questions About No Hot Water Pressure Entire House? Problems with Water Heaters in Alpharetta, Georgia?
Water Heater Replacement
Today's water heaters are more energy efficient than ever. Our company offers hot water heater replacement for customers that need a new water heater or want to upgrade to a more efficient model.
Water Heater Energy Efficiency
Many property owners really don't realize that an old water heater can be one of the most costly appliances in your building to operate. As with furnaces and air conditioners, today's water heaters are more efficient than ever. State-of-the-art digital controls, better insulation and reduced cost of operation are just a few of the reasons to replace your old water heater with a modern one.
Before You Replace Your Water Heater
While looking for water heater replacements, it is important to learn about the product. Here is some information about hot water heaters that is vital to think about when making a purchase:
• In most cases, the least expensive hot water heaters you can buy are the most expensive to run.
• Nearly all water heaters have a life span ranging from eight years to twelve to 14 years, depending on the model and home utilization.
• Heating up your water is generally the third most costly energy expense in your home, usually taking up about 15% of your energy bill.
• Heaters that are from nine to twelve years old most likely have an efficiency of 50% or less.
• Many people buy a water heater based on the size of the storage tank. But what is even more important is the "peak-hour demand capacity" or the first hour-rating (FHR) provided on the Energy Guide label.
• The water supply is always being heated in the hot water tank, so energy is consumed even when the hot water faucet is off This is referred to as “standby heat loss”.
• State-of-the-art, more energy-saving storage water heaters can significantly reduce standby heat loss, which means they are less expensive to run.
Cold spots in the middle of otherwise warm flowing water, freezing cold showers, and varying hot water availability are all indicators that your water heater needs repairing. If any one of these situations sound familiar, then contact us and one of our professional, certified plumbing technicians will arrive at your doorstep and will provide you with maintenance, servicing, as well as installation services in order to get your hot water flowing again.
Our professionals are always working to exceed your expectations in whens it come to the excellent quality of service that we offer, our can-do mindset, and our commitment to giving you the best service at the most affordable price we can manage. Our customers trust us. See what they say by going to our reviews page, and then pick up the phone and give us a call.
Water Heater Replacement & Installation
The most common reason that your tank may be deteriorating and malfunctioning is the passage of time. As equipment ages they tend to become more and more prone to problems and become in need of repair. These problems, which can become more frequent the older your tank gets, can cause icky water leaks on your floor, result in water damage, and even leave you without access to hot water.
Prompt repair work and maintenance are the easiest ways to minimize these problems, and scheduling regular maintenance checkups with us can also go a long way towards ensuring that your unit lasts as long as possible.