Do You Have Questions About New Hot Water Heaters? Problems with Water Heaters in Alpharetta, Georgia?
Hot Water Heater Replacement
Today's water heaters are more energy efficient than ever before. We offer water heater replacement for customers that need a new water heater or want to upgrade to a more efficient model.
Water Heater Efficiency
Many property owners don't realize that an older hot water heater might be the most costly appliances in your house to operate. As with heating systems and air conditioners, today's hot water heaters are more efficient than ever. Cutting edge digital controls, better insulation and reduced cost of operating are just a couple of the main reasons to switch out your old hot water heater with a modern one.
Before You Replace Your Water Heater
While looking for hot water heater replacements, it is essential to learn about the equipment. Here is some info about hot water heaters that is vital to think about when buying:
• In most cases, the cheapest hot water heaters you can get are the most expensive to operate.
• Nearly all hot water heaters have a life span ranging from 8 years to 12 to 14 years, depending upon the type and home usage.
• Heating up your water is typically the 3rd most costly energy expense in your home, typically taking up about 15% of your energy budget.
• Heaters that are from nine to twelve years old probably have an effectiveness of 50% or less.
• Most people buy a hot water heater based upon the size of the storage tank. But what is even more critical is the information on the Energy Guide label concerning the first hour rating and “peak hour demand capacity”.
• Your water is always being heated in the hot water tank, so energy is consumed even if the hot water tap is turned off This is referred to as standby heat loss.
• State-of-the-art, more energy-saving storage water heaters can significantly minimize standby heat loss, which means they are less expensive to operate.
Cold spots at the center of generally warm streaming water, ice-cold showers, and varying hot water accessibility are all indicators that your hot water heater needs repair. If any of these scenarios sound familiar, then give us a call and one of our experienced, certified plumbing service technicians will arrive at your door and will provide you maintenance, servicing, and even installation services to get your hot water working again.
Our technicians are always working to exceed your expectations in terms of the excellent quality of service that we offer, our can-do attitude, and our commitment to giving you the best service at the most affordable price we can achieve. Our clients trust us. Find out what they have to say by visiting our reviews page, and then pick up the phone and give us a call.
Water Heater Replacement & Installation
The most frequent reason why your hot water tank may be deteriorating and malfunctioning is the passage of time. As equipment ages they tend to become more and more prone to issues and end up being in need of repair work. These problems, which can become more regular the older your hot water tank gets, can cause messy water leaks on your floor, result in water damage, or even leave you without access to hot water.
Timely repairs and maintenance are the simplest ways to avoid these problems, and booking regular maintenance appointments with us can also go a very long way towards guaranteeing that your unit lasts as long as possible.