Do You Have Questions About My Water Heater Is Leaking? Problems with Water Heaters in Alpharetta, Georgia?
Hot Water Heater Replacement
Modern water heaters are more energy efficient than ever. Our company offers water heater replacement for customers that need a new water heater or want to upgrade to a more energy efficient model.
Water Heater Energy Efficiency
Many homeowners really don't realize that an old hot water heater might be one of the most costly appliances in your building to operate. Just as with heating systems and air conditioners, today's water heaters are more efficient than ever. Cutting edge electronic controls, much better insulation and lower cost of operation are just a couple of the main reasons to switch out your old water heater with a newer one.
Before You Replace Your Water Heater
While considering water heater replacements, it is essential to learn about the equipment. Here is some information about hot water heaters that is important to think about when making a purchase:
• Usually, the cheapest water heaters you can get are the most costly to operate.
• Nearly all hot water heaters have a life span ranging from eight years to 12 to fourteen years, depending on the model and home utilization.
• Heating your water is typically the third most expensive energy expense in your home, usually consuming about fifteen percent of your utility bill.
• Hot water heaters that are from nine to twelve years old most likely have an efficiency of 50% or less.
• Many people buy a hot water heater based upon the size of the storage tank. But what is even more important is the information on the Energy Guide label concerning the first hour rating and “peak hour demand capacity”.
• Your water is continually being heated in the hot water tank, so energy is consumed even when the hot water tap is off This is known as “standby heat loss”.
• Modern, more energy-efficient storage water heaters can significantly minimize standby heat loss, which means they are less costly to run.
Cold stings at the center of otherwise warm streaming water, freezing cold showers, and varying hot water accessibility are all signs that your hot water heater needs repairing. If any of these situations seem familiar, then contact us and one of our experienced, qualified plumbing service technicians will arrive promptly at your door and will provide you with maintenance, servicing, as well as installation services to get your hot water working again.
Our service technicians are always working to exceed your expectations in whens it come to the high quality of service that we offer, our can-do mindset, and our commitment to providing you the best professional service at the lowest price we can manage. Our customers trust us. Find out what they have to say by visiting our reviews page, and then pick up the phone and give us a ring.
Water Heater Replacement & Installation
The most common reason why your hot water tank may be deteriorating and malfunctioning is the passage of time. As units age they tend to become increasingly more prone to issues and become in need of repair work. These problems, which can become more frequent the older your tank gets, can cause icky water spills on your floor, lead to water damage, and even leave you without access to hot water.
Timely repairs and servicing are the easiest ways to avoid these problems, and booking regular maintenance appointments with us can also go a long way towards guaranteeing that your unit lasts as long as possible.