Do You Have Questions About Instant Gas Water Heater Problems? Problems with Water Heaters in Alpharetta, Georgia?
Hot Water Heater Replacement
Modern water heaters are more efficient than ever. Our company offers hot water heater replacement for customers that need a new water heater or would like to upgrade to a more efficient model.
Water Heater Efficiency
Many homeowners really don't realize that an older hot water heater might be the most expensive appliances in your building to run. Just as with heating systems and air conditioning systems, today's water heaters are more energy efficient than ever. State-of-the-art digital controls, better insulation and reduced cost of operating are just a couple of the main reasons to switch out your old water heater with a modern one.
Before You Replace Your Water Heater
While considering water heater replacements, it is important to understand the equipment. Here is some information about hot water heaters that is important to consider when making a purchase:
• Usually, the cheapest water heaters you can buy are the most costly to run.
• Nearly all water heaters have a life span varying between from 8 years to 12 to fourteen years, depending upon the type and home utilization.
• Heating up your water is generally the 3rd most costly energy expenditure in your home, typically consuming about 15% of your utility budget.
• Hot water heaters that are from nine to twelve years old probably have an effectiveness of 50% or less.
• Many people buy a hot water heater based upon the size of the tank. But what's more critical is the "peak-hour demand capacity" or the first hour-rating (FHR) provided on the Energy Guide label.
• The water supply is always being heated in the tank, so energy is used even when the hot water faucet is off This is known as standby heat loss.
• Modern, more energy-efficient storage hot water heaters can greatly reduce standby heat loss, which signifies that they are less expensive to operate.
Cold stings at the center of generally warm flowing water, ice-cold showers, and varying hot water availability are all indicators that your water heater needs fixing. If any one of these scenarios sound familiar, then give us a call and one of our professional, qualified plumbing service technicians will arrive at your doorstep and will provide you with maintenance, servicing, and even installation services to get your hot water flowing again.
Our professionals are always working to exceed your expectations in whens it come to the high quality of service that we offer, our can-do attitude, and our dedication to providing you the best professional service at the lowest price we can manage. Our customers trust us. See what they say by visiting our reviews page, and after that pick up the phone and give us a ring.
Water Heater Replacement & Installation
The most frequent reason that your tank may be breaking down and malfunctioning is time. As equipment ages they tend to become more and more susceptible to problems and end up being in need of repair. These problems, which can become more frequent the older your hot water tank gets, can cause icky water leaks on your floor, result in water damage, or even leave you with no access to hot water.
Timely repair work and maintenance are the easiest ways to avoid these problems, and booking routine maintenance checkups with us can also go a long way towards ensuring that your unit lasts as long as it can.