Do You Have Questions About Install Hot Water Tank? Problems with Water Heaters in Alpharetta, Georgia?
Water Heater Replacement
Today's hot water heaters are more energy efficient than ever. We offer hot water heater replacement for homeowners and business owners that need a new water heater or want to upgrade to a more efficient model.
Water Heater Energy Efficiency
Many property owners really don't realize that an older hot water heater might be the most expensive appliances in your home to run. As with furnaces and air conditioning systems, today's hot water heaters are more efficient than ever. Cutting edge digital controls, better insulation and reduced cost of operation are just a couple of the reasons to replace your old hot water heater with a newer one.
Before You Replace Your Water Heater
While considering water heater replacements, it is essential to understand the equipment. Here is some info about water heaters that is important to consider when buying:
• Usually, the cheapest hot water heaters you can buy are the most costly to run.
• Most water heaters have a life span varying between from 8 years to twelve to 14 years, depending on the type and home usage.
• Heating your water is generally the third most costly energy expenditure in your home, typically taking up about 15% of your utility budget.
• Hot water heaters that are from 9-12 years old most likely have an efficiency of 50% or less.
• Many people buy a hot water heater based upon the size of the tank. But what's more important is the "peak-hour demand capacity" or the first hour-rating (FHR) provided on the Energy Guide label.
• Your water is always being heated in the hot water tank, so energy is consumed even if the hot water tap is turned off This is referred to as standby heat loss.
• State-of-the-art, more energy-saving storage water heaters can greatly reduce standby heat loss, which means they are less expensive to run.
Cold spots in the middle of generally warm streaming water, ice-cold showers, and fluctuating hot water accessibility are all indicators that your hot water heater needs repair. If any of these scenarios sound familiar, then give us a call and one of our professional, qualified plumbing service technicians will arrive at your door and will provide you maintenance, servicing, as well as installation services to get your hot water flowing again.
Our service technicians are always working to exceed your expectations in terms of the excellent quality of service that we provide, our can-do attitude, and our dedication to providing you the best service at the lowest price we can manage. Our customers trust us. See what they say by going to our reviews page, and then grab the phone and give us a call.
Water Heater Replacement & Installation
The most common reason why your hot water tank may be breaking down and malfunctioning is the passage of time. As units age they tend to become more and more prone to issues and end up being in need of repair. These complications, which can become more frequent the older your hot water tank gets, can cause messy water leaks on your floor, lead to water damages, or even leave you with no access to hot water.
Timely repair work and servicing are the easiest ways to minimize these issues, and scheduling routine maintenance appointments with us can also go a very long way towards ensuring that your unit operates as long as possible.