Do You Have Questions About How Long Can A Water Heater Last? Problems with Water Heaters in Alpharetta, Georgia?
Water Heater Replacement
Modern water heaters are more energy efficient than ever before. Our company offers hot water heater replacement for customers that need a new hot water heater or want to upgrade to a more energy efficient model.
Water Heater Efficiency
Many homeowners do not understand that an old water heater can be one of the most costly appliances in your building to operate. Just as with heating systems and air conditioners, today's water heaters are more energy efficient than ever. State-of-the-art electronic controls, much better insulation and lower cost of operation are just a couple of the main reasons to replace your old hot water heater with a modern one.
Before You Replace Your Water Heater
While considering hot water heater replacements, it is essential to understand the equipment. Here is some info about water heaters that is vital to think about when making a purchase:
• In most cases, the least expensive water heaters you can get are the most costly to operate.
• Nearly all water heaters have a life expectancy varying between from 8 years to twelve to fourteen years, depending upon the type and home usage.
• Heating your water is generally the third most costly energy expenditure in your home, usually taking up about fifteen percent of your energy budget.
• Hot water heaters that are from nine to twelve years old probably have an efficiency of 50% or less.
• Many people buy a water heater based upon the size of the tank. But what's more critical is the "peak-hour demand capacity" or the first hour-rating (FHR) provided on the Energy Guide label.
• The water is continually being heated in the tank, so energy is used even if the hot water faucet is turned off This is known as standby heat loss.
• State-of-the-art, more energy-efficient storage water heaters can significantly reduce standby heat loss, which signifies that they are less costly to run.
Cold spots in the middle of otherwise warm streaming water, ice-cold showers, and fluctuating hot water availability are all indicators that your water heater needs repair. If any of these situations sound familiar, then contact us and one of our professional, certified plumbing technicians will arrive promptly at your doorstep and will provide you with maintenance, servicing, as well as installation services in order to get your hot water flowing again.
Our technicians are always working to exceed your expectations in terms of the high quality of service that we provide, our can-do mindset, and our commitment to giving you the best service at the lowest price we can manage. Our customers trust us. See what they have to say by visiting our reviews page, and then pick up the phone and give us a ring.
Water Heater Replacement & Installation
The most common reason why your hot water tank may be deteriorating and malfunctioning is time. As units age they have the tendency to become more and more susceptible to problems and become in need of repair work. These complications, which can become more frequent the older your hot water tank gets, can cause icky water leaks on your floor, result in water damage, or even leave you without access to hot water.
Timely repairs and maintenance are the easiest ways to minimize these issues, and booking regular maintenance appointments with us can also go a very long way towards guaranteeing that your unit operates as long as it can.