Do You Have Questions About Hot Water Heater Repairman? Problems with Water Heaters in Alpharetta, Georgia?
Water Heater Replacement
Modern hot water heaters are more efficient than ever before. We offer hot water heater replacement for customers that need a new water heater or would like to upgrade to a more efficient model.
Water Heater Efficiency
Many property owners really don't realize that an old water heater might be the most costly appliances in your building to run. As with furnaces and air conditioners, today's water heaters are more efficient than ever. Cutting edge digital controls, better insulation and reduced cost of operating are just a few of the main reasons to switch out your old hot water heater with a modern one.
Before You Replace Your Water Heater
While looking for water heater replacements, it is important to learn about the equipment. Here is some information about water heaters that is important to consider when buying:
• In most cases, the least expensive hot water heaters you can get are the most costly to operate.
• Most hot water heaters have a life expectancy varying between from 8 years to 12 to 14 years, depending on the model and home utilization.
• Heating your water is generally the 3rd most expensive energy expenditure in your home, usually taking up about 15% of your energy budget.
• Hot water heaters that are from 9-12 years old probably have an effectiveness of 50% or less.
• Most people buy a water heater based upon the size of the tank. But what's more important is the "peak-hour demand capacity" or the first hour-rating (FHR) provided on the Energy Guide label.
• Your water is always being heated in the tank, so energy is used even when the hot water faucet is turned off This is known as standby heat loss.
• State-of-the-art, more energy-saving storage water heaters can significantly minimize standby heat loss, which means they are less expensive to run.
Cold stings in the middle of generally warm flowing water, ice-cold showers, and varying hot water accessibility are all indicators that your water heater needs fixing. If any one of these situations sound familiar, then contact us and one of our professional, qualified plumbing technicians will arrive at your door and will provide you maintenance, servicing, and even installation service to get your hot water flowing again.
Our technicians are always working hard to exceed your expectations in terms of the high quality of service that we provide, our can-do attitude, and our dedication to giving you the best service at the lowest price we can achieve. Our clients trust us. Find out what they have to say by visiting our reviews page, and then pick up the phone and give us a ring.
Water Heater Replacement & Installation
The most common reason why your tank may be deteriorating and malfunctioning is the passage of time. As equipment ages they tend to become increasingly more susceptible to issues and become in need of repair. These complications, which can become more regular the older your hot water tank gets, can cause messy water leaks on your floor, result in water damage, or even leave you with no access to hot water.
Prompt repairs and maintenance are the simplest ways to minimize these problems, and booking regular maintenance checkups with us can also go a very long way towards guaranteeing that your unit lasts as long as possible.