Do You Have Questions About Hot Water Heater Repair Service? Problems with Water Heaters in Alpharetta, Georgia?
Hot Water Heater Replacement
Today's hot water heaters are more efficient than ever. Our company offers hot water heater replacement for homeowners and business owners that need a new water heater or would like to upgrade to a more efficient model.
Water Heater Energy Efficiency
Many homeowners really don't realize that an older hot water heater can be one of the most expensive appliances in your house to operate. Just as with heating systems and air conditioners, today's hot water heaters are more efficient than ever. Cutting edge digital controls, better insulation and lower cost of operation are just a couple of the reasons to replace your old hot water heater with a modern one.
Before You Replace Your Water Heater
While looking for water heater replacements, it is essential to understand the product. Here is some info about water heaters that is important to consider when buying:
• Usually, the least expensive hot water heaters you can buy are the most costly to run.
• Nearly all water heaters have a life expectancy ranging from 8 years to 12 to 14 years, depending upon the model and home usage.
• Heating up your water is typically the third most expensive energy expense in your home, typically consuming about 15% of your utility budget.
• Heaters that are from nine to twelve years old probably have an efficiency of 50% or less.
• Most people buy a water heater based upon the size of the tank. But what's more important is the information on the Energy Guide label concerning the first hour rating and “peak hour demand capacity”.
• The water supply is continually being heated up in the hot water tank, so energy is used even if the hot water tap is turned off This is known as standby heat loss.
• Modern, more energy-saving storage hot water heaters can significantly minimize standby heat loss, which signifies that they are less expensive to run.
Cold stings at the center of otherwise warm flowing water, ice-cold showers, and varying hot water availability are all indicators that your water heater needs fixing. If any of these situations seem familiar, then contact us and one of our professional, qualified plumbing technicians will arrive promptly at your door and will provide you with maintenance, servicing, and even installation services in order to get your hot water working again.
Our professionals are always working hard to exceed your expectations in terms of the excellent quality of service that we provide, our can-do mindset, and our commitment to providing you the best professional service at the lowest price we can manage. Our clients trust us. Find out what they say by going to our reviews page, and then pick up the phone and give us a call.
Water Heater Replacement & Installation
The most common reason why your tank may be deteriorating and malfunctioning is the passage of time. As equipment ages they have the tendency to become increasingly more prone to issues and end up being in need of repair work. These problems, which can become more frequent the older your tank gets, can cause messy water spills on your floor, lead to water damage, or even leave you without access to hot water.
Timely repairs and maintenance are the easiest ways to avoid these issues, and booking regular maintenance appointments with us can also go a very long way towards ensuring that your unit lasts as long as it can.