Do You Have Questions About Hot Water Heater Problems Pilot Light? Problems with Water Heaters in Alpharetta, Georgia?
Water Heater Replacement
Modern water heaters are more energy efficient than ever. Our company offers hot water heater replacement for homeowners and business owners that need a new hot water heater or would like to upgrade to a more efficient model.
Water Heater Energy Efficiency
Many property owners really don't realize that an old water heater can be the most costly appliances in your building to run. As with furnaces and air conditioners, today's water heaters are more efficient than ever. Cutting edge electronic controls, much better insulation and lower cost of operation are just a few of the main reasons to switch out your old hot water heater with a newer one.
Before You Replace Your Water Heater
While looking for water heater replacements, it is essential to learn about the equipment. Here is some information about water heaters that is vital to consider when buying:
• In most cases, the least expensive hot water heaters you can get are the most expensive to operate.
• Nearly all water heaters have a life expectancy varying between from eight years to twelve to fourteen years, depending upon the model and home utilization.
• Heating up your water is typically the third most costly energy expenditure in your home, typically consuming about 15% of your energy bill.
• Hot water heaters that are from nine to twelve years old most likely have an effectiveness of 50% or less.
• Many people buy a hot water heater based upon the size of the storage tank. But what is even more important is the information on the Energy Guide label concerning the first hour rating and “peak hour demand capacity”.
• The water is always being heated in the tank, so energy is consumed even when the hot water tap is off This is referred to as “standby heat loss”.
• State-of-the-art, more energy-efficient storage water heaters can significantly minimize standby heat loss, which signifies that they are less costly to run.
Cold spots in the middle of otherwise warm flowing water, ice-cold showers, and fluctuating hot water accessibility are all indicators that your water heater needs repairing. If any one of these situations seem familiar, then give us a call and one of our experienced, certified plumbing technicians will arrive at your doorstep and will provide you maintenance, servicing, as well as installation service to get your hot water working again.
Our professionals are always working to exceed your expectations in terms of the excellent quality of service that we offer, our can-do attitude, and our dedication to giving you the best professional service at the lowest price we can manage. Our customers trust us. Find out what they say by visiting our reviews page, and after that grab the phone and give us a ring.
Water Heater Replacement & Installation
The most frequent reason why your tank may be deteriorating and malfunctioning is time. As units age they have the tendency to become more and more prone to problems and become in need of repair. These complications, which can become more regular the older your tank gets, can cause icky water leaks on your floor, result in water damage, or even leave you without access to hot water.
Prompt repair work and maintenance are the simplest ways to minimize these problems, and booking regular maintenance appointments with us can also go a long way towards guaranteeing that your unit lasts as long as possible.