Do You Have Questions About Hot Water Heater Pilot Light Keeps Going Out? Problems with Water Heaters in Alpharetta, Georgia?
Water Heater Replacement
Modern water heaters are more energy efficient than ever. We offer hot water heater replacement for homeowners and business owners that need a new hot water heater or want to upgrade to a more energy efficient model.
Water Heater Efficiency
Many homeowners don't understand that an old water heater might be the most expensive appliances in your building to operate. Just as with furnaces and air conditioners, today's hot water heaters are more energy efficient than ever. State-of-the-art digital controls, better insulation and lower cost of operation are just a few of the main reasons to replace your old hot water heater with a modern one.
Before You Replace Your Water Heater
While considering hot water heater replacements, it is essential to learn about the product. Here is some information about water heaters that is important to think about when buying:
• Usually, the cheapest water heaters you can buy are the most costly to operate.
• Most hot water heaters have a life expectancy ranging from 8 years to 12 to 14 years, depending upon the model and home usage.
• Heating your water is typically the 3rd most costly energy expenditure in your home, typically taking up about 15% of your energy bill.
• Heaters that are from 9-12 years old probably have an efficiency of 50% or less.
• Most people buy a water heater based upon the size of the storage tank. But what's more important is the "peak-hour demand capacity" or the first hour-rating (FHR) provided on the Energy Guide label.
• Your water supply is continually being heated in the hot water tank, so energy is consumed even when the hot water faucet is turned off This is referred to as “standby heat loss”.
• State-of-the-art, more energy-efficient storage hot water heaters can significantly reduce standby heat loss, which means they are less expensive to run.
Cold spots in the middle of otherwise warm streaming water, freezing cold showers, and varying hot water availability are all signs that your water heater needs fixing. If any of these scenarios sound familiar, then give us a call and one of our experienced, qualified plumbing technicians will arrive at your doorstep and will provide you maintenance, servicing, as well as installation services in order to get your hot water flowing again.
Our service technicians are always working to exceed your expectations in terms of the high quality of service that we provide, our can-do mindset, and our dedication to providing you the best professional service at the most affordable price we can manage. Our clients trust us. Find out what they have to say by going to our reviews page, and then pick up the phone and give us a ring.
Water Heater Replacement & Installation
The most frequent reason why your tank may be breaking down and malfunctioning is the passage of time. As equipment ages they tend to become increasingly more prone to issues and become in need of repair work. These complications, which can become more regular the older your hot water tank gets, can cause icky water spills on your floor, lead to water damages, and even leave you with no access to hot water.
Prompt repair work and servicing are the easiest ways to minimize these problems, and scheduling routine maintenance appointments with us can also go a very long way towards guaranteeing that your unit operates as long as possible.