Do You Have Questions About Hot Water Heater Making Hissing Noise? Problems with Water Heaters in Alpharetta, Georgia?
Water Heater Replacement
Modern water heaters are more energy efficient than ever before. We offer water heater replacement for homeowners and business owners that need a new water heater or want to upgrade to a more efficient model.
Water Heater Energy Efficiency
Many homeowners do not realize that an old water heater can be the most expensive appliances in your house to run. Just as with furnaces and air conditioning systems, today's water heaters are more efficient than ever. State-of-the-art digital controls, better insulation and reduced cost of operating are just a few of the reasons to replace your old hot water heater with a modern one.
Before You Replace Your Water Heater
While considering water heater replacements, it is essential to understand the equipment. Here is some info about hot water heaters that is important to think about when making a purchase:
• In most cases, the least expensive water heaters you can buy are the most costly to run.
• Nearly all hot water heaters have a life span ranging from 8 years to 12 to fourteen years, depending upon the type and home utilization.
• Heating up your water is generally the third most costly energy expense in your home, usually consuming about 15% of your energy budget.
• Heaters that are from 9-12 years old probably have an efficiency of 50% or less.
• Most people buy a hot water heater based on the size of the storage tank. But what is even more critical is the "peak-hour demand capacity" or the first hour-rating (FHR) provided on the Energy Guide label.
• Your water supply is always being heated up in the hot water tank, so energy is consumed even when the hot water tap is turned off This is referred to as “standby heat loss”.
• Modern, more energy-efficient storage hot water heaters can greatly minimize standby heat loss, which signifies that they are less expensive to run.
Cold stings at the center of generally warm flowing water, freezing cold showers, and fluctuating hot water accessibility are all signs that your hot water heater needs fixing. If any of these scenarios sound familiar, then contact us and one of our professional, qualified plumbing technicians will arrive promptly at your doorstep and will provide you with maintenance, servicing, as well as installation services in order to get your hot water working again.
Our technicians are always working hard to exceed your expectations in whens it come to the high quality of service that we provide, our can-do mindset, and our dedication to providing you the best service at the lowest price we can achieve. Our customers trust us. See what they have to say by visiting our reviews page, and after that grab the phone and give us a call.
Water Heater Replacement & Installation
The most common reason that your hot water tank may be breaking down and malfunctioning is time. As equipment ages they tend to become more and more susceptible to problems and end up being in need of repair. These complications, which can become more regular the older your hot water tank gets, can cause icky water spills on your floor, lead to water damages, and even leave you with no access to hot water.
Prompt repairs and servicing are the simplest ways to minimize these issues, and booking regular maintenance checkups with us can also go a very long way towards guaranteeing that your unit operates as long as possible.