Do You Have Questions About Hot Water Heater Makes Popping Noise? Problems with Water Heaters in Alpharetta, Georgia?
Water Heater Replacement
Today's hot water heaters are more energy efficient than ever. We offer water heater replacement for homeowners and business owners that need a new water heater or want to upgrade to a more energy efficient model.
Water Heater Efficiency
Many property owners do not understand that an older hot water heater might be one of the most costly appliances in your building to operate. Just as with furnaces and air conditioning systems, today's water heaters are more energy efficient than ever. State-of-the-art electronic controls, better insulation and reduced cost of operating are just a couple of the reasons to switch out your old water heater with a newer one.
Before You Replace Your Water Heater
While considering water heater replacements, it is important to understand the product. Here is some info about hot water heaters that is vital to consider when making a purchase:
• In most cases, the cheapest hot water heaters you can buy are the most costly to run.
• Most hot water heaters have a life span ranging from 8 years to twelve to fourteen years, depending upon the model and home utilization.
• Heating your water is generally the third most costly energy expenditure in your home, typically taking up about fifteen percent of your utility bill.
• Hot water heaters that are from 9-12 years old most likely have an effectiveness of 50% or less.
• Many people buy a hot water heater based upon the size of the tank. But what's more critical is the "peak-hour demand capacity" or the first hour-rating (FHR) provided on the Energy Guide label.
• The water supply is always being heated in the hot water tank, so energy is consumed even if the hot water tap is turned off This is referred to as “standby heat loss”.
• State-of-the-art, more energy-saving storage water heaters can greatly reduce standby heat loss, which signifies that they are less expensive to operate.
Cold stings at the center of otherwise warm streaming water, freezing cold showers, and varying hot water accessibility are all indicators that your water heater needs repair. If any of these scenarios seem familiar, then contact us and one of our experienced, qualified plumbing service technicians will arrive at your door and will provide you maintenance, servicing, and even installation service in order to get your hot water flowing again.
Our service technicians are always working to exceed your expectations in whens it come to the high quality of service that we offer, our can-do attitude, and our commitment to giving you the best service at the most affordable price we can manage. Our customers trust us. See what they say by visiting our reviews page, and after that pick up the phone and give us a call.
Water Heater Replacement & Installation
The most common reason that your tank may be deteriorating and malfunctioning is the passage of time. As units age they have the tendency to become increasingly more prone to issues and end up being in need of repair work. These problems, which can become more regular the older your hot water tank gets, can cause messy water leaks on your floor, lead to water damages, and even leave you with no access to hot water.
Prompt repair work and servicing are the simplest ways to minimize these issues, and booking routine maintenance appointments with us can also go a very long way towards ensuring that your unit operates as long as possible.