Do You Have Questions About Hot Water Heater Knocking? Problems with Water Heaters in Alpharetta, Georgia?
Water Heater Replacement
Today's hot water heaters are more efficient than ever before. We offer hot water heater replacement for homeowners and business owners that need a new water heater or would like to upgrade to a more energy efficient model.
Water Heater Energy Efficiency
Many homeowners do not realize that an old water heater might be one of the most costly appliances in your home to operate. As with furnaces and air conditioners, today's hot water heaters are more energy efficient than ever. State-of-the-art digital controls, much better insulation and reduced cost of operating are just a few of the main reasons to replace your old water heater with a modern one.
Before You Replace Your Water Heater
While looking for water heater replacements, it is important to learn about the equipment. Here is some information about water heaters that is important to consider when making a purchase:
• In most cases, the least expensive water heaters you can buy are the most costly to operate.
• Nearly all hot water heaters have a life expectancy varying between from 8 years to twelve to fourteen years, depending upon the type and home usage.
• Heating up your water is typically the 3rd most costly energy expense in your home, typically consuming about 15% of your energy budget.
• Heaters that are from 9-12 years old probably have an efficiency of 50% or less.
• Most people buy a hot water heater based on the size of the tank. But what's more critical is the "peak-hour demand capacity" or the first hour-rating (FHR) provided on the Energy Guide label.
• The water supply is continually being heated up in the hot water tank, so energy is used even if the hot water tap is off This is known as “standby heat loss”.
• Modern, more energy-efficient storage water heaters can significantly minimize standby heat loss, which signifies that they are less expensive to run.
Cold spots in the middle of otherwise warm flowing water, freezing cold showers, and fluctuating hot water availability are all indicators that your water heater needs repair. If any one of these situations seem familiar, then give us a call and one of our experienced, certified plumbing service technicians will arrive at your doorstep and will provide you maintenance, servicing, as well as installation service in order to get your hot water flowing again.
Our professionals are always working hard to exceed your expectations in terms of the high quality of service that we provide, our can-do mindset, and our commitment to providing you the best professional service at the most affordable price we can manage. Our customers trust us. See what they have to say by visiting our reviews page, and after that grab the phone and give us a ring.
Water Heater Replacement & Installation
The most frequent reason why your hot water tank may be breaking down and malfunctioning is time. As equipment ages they have the tendency to become more and more susceptible to problems and end up being in need of repair work. These complications, which can become more regular the older your tank gets, can cause messy water leaks on your floor, lead to water damage, or even leave you without access to hot water.
Timely repair work and maintenance are the simplest ways to minimize these issues, and scheduling regular maintenance appointments with us can also go a long way towards guaranteeing that your unit lasts as long as possible.