Do You Have Questions About Hot Water Heater Keeps Going Out? Problems with Water Heaters in Alpharetta, Georgia?
Water Heater Replacement
Today's hot water heaters are more efficient than ever. We offer hot water heater replacement for homeowners and business owners that need a new water heater or want to upgrade to a more energy efficient model.
Water Heater Energy Efficiency
Many homeowners really don't understand that an old hot water heater can be one of the most costly appliances in your house to run. As with heating systems and air conditioning systems, today's hot water heaters are more efficient than ever. Cutting edge digital controls, better insulation and lower cost of operation are just a few of the reasons to switch out your old hot water heater with a newer one.
Before You Replace Your Water Heater
While looking for water heater replacements, it is important to understand the product. Here is some info about water heaters that is vital to think about when buying:
• In most cases, the least expensive hot water heaters you can get are the most costly to operate.
• Most hot water heaters have a life span varying between from 8 years to 12 to 14 years, depending on the model and home utilization.
• Heating your water is generally the third most costly energy expense in your home, typically taking up about fifteen percent of your energy budget.
• Heaters that are from 9-12 years old probably have an effectiveness of 50% or less.
• Most people buy a hot water heater based upon the size of the tank. But what's more critical is the "peak-hour demand capacity" or the first hour-rating (FHR) provided on the Energy Guide label.
• The water supply is continually being heated up in the hot water tank, so energy is consumed even if the hot water faucet is turned off This is known as standby heat loss.
• Modern, more energy-saving storage water heaters can significantly minimize standby heat loss, which means they are less expensive to operate.
Cold spots at the center of otherwise warm streaming water, freezing cold showers, and varying hot water availability are all indicators that your hot water heater needs repair. If any of these situations sound familiar, then contact us and one of our experienced, certified plumbing service technicians will arrive promptly at your doorstep and will provide you with maintenance, servicing, as well as installation service to get your hot water flowing again.
Our technicians are always working to exceed your expectations in whens it come to the high quality of service that we provide, our can-do attitude, and our dedication to providing you the best professional service at the most affordable price we can manage. Our clients trust us. See what they say by visiting our reviews page, and then pick up the phone and give us a ring.
Water Heater Replacement & Installation
The most common reason that your hot water tank may be breaking down and malfunctioning is the passage of time. As equipment ages they have the tendency to become increasingly more prone to issues and become in need of repair work. These complications, which can become more regular the older your hot water tank gets, can cause messy water spills on your floor, result in water damages, and even leave you with no access to hot water.
Timely repairs and maintenance are the easiest ways to minimize these issues, and booking regular maintenance checkups with us can also go a long way towards ensuring that your unit lasts as long as possible.