Do You Have Questions About Hot Water Heater Carbon Monoxide? Problems with Water Heaters in Alpharetta, Georgia?
Water Heater Replacement
Modern hot water heaters are more efficient than ever. We offer water heater replacement for customers that need a new water heater or would like to upgrade to a more efficient model.
Water Heater Efficiency
Many homeowners do not realize that an old hot water heater can be the most costly appliances in your house to operate. As with heating systems and air conditioners, today's hot water heaters are more efficient than ever. State-of-the-art digital controls, better insulation and lower cost of operation are just a couple of the reasons to replace your old water heater with a newer one.
Before You Replace Your Water Heater
While looking for water heater replacements, it is important to learn about the equipment. Here is some info about water heaters that is important to consider when making a purchase:
• Usually, the least expensive water heaters you can buy are the most expensive to run.
• Nearly all hot water heaters have a life span ranging from eight years to twelve to fourteen years, depending on the type and home utilization.
• Heating your water is generally the 3rd most costly energy expense in your home, usually taking up about fifteen percent of your energy budget.
• Hot water heaters that are from 9-12 years old probably have an efficiency of 50% or less.
• Most people buy a hot water heater based on the size of the storage tank. But what is even more critical is the information on the Energy Guide label concerning the first hour rating and “peak hour demand capacity”.
• Your water is continually being heated up in the hot water tank, so energy is consumed even if the hot water tap is turned off This is known as “standby heat loss”.
• State-of-the-art, more energy-saving storage water heaters can greatly reduce standby heat loss, which means they are less costly to operate.
Cold spots in the middle of generally warm flowing water, freezing cold showers, and fluctuating hot water availability are all indicators that your hot water heater needs repair. If any of these scenarios sound familiar, then contact us and one of our experienced, qualified plumbing service technicians will arrive promptly at your doorstep and will provide you with maintenance, servicing, and even installation service in order to get your hot water flowing again.
Our technicians are always working hard to exceed your expectations in whens it come to the excellent quality of service that we provide, our can-do mindset, and our dedication to providing you the best professional service at the lowest price we can achieve. Our clients trust us. See what they say by going to our reviews page, and then grab the phone and give us a call.
Water Heater Replacement & Installation
The most common reason why your hot water tank may be breaking down and malfunctioning is time. As equipment ages they have the tendency to become more and more prone to issues and become in need of repair work. These problems, which can become more regular the older your hot water tank gets, can cause icky water leaks on your floor, result in water damages, and even leave you with no access to hot water.
Prompt repairs and servicing are the simplest ways to minimize these issues, and booking routine maintenance checkups with us can also go a very long way towards ensuring that your unit operates as long as it can.