Do You Have Questions About Hot Water Heater Banging Noise? Problems with Water Heaters in Alpharetta, Georgia?
Water Heater Replacement
Today's water heaters are more efficient than ever before. We offer water heater replacement for customers that need a new water heater or want to upgrade to a more energy efficient model.
Water Heater Efficiency
Many homeowners do not realize that an older hot water heater might be the most costly appliances in your home to operate. As with furnaces and air conditioning systems, today's hot water heaters are more efficient than ever. Cutting edge digital controls, better insulation and reduced cost of operating are just a couple of the reasons to replace your old hot water heater with a modern one.
Before You Replace Your Water Heater
While looking for water heater replacements, it is essential to learn about the product. Here is some info about water heaters that is vital to consider when buying:
• In most cases, the least expensive hot water heaters you can buy are the most costly to run.
• Most water heaters have a life span varying between from eight years to 12 to fourteen years, depending on the model and home usage.
• Heating up your water is generally the 3rd most expensive energy expenditure in your home, typically taking up about fifteen percent of your utility budget.
• Heaters that are from nine to twelve years old most likely have an efficiency of 50% or less.
• Many people buy a hot water heater based upon the size of the storage tank. But what is even more important is the "peak-hour demand capacity" or the first hour-rating (FHR) provided on the Energy Guide label.
• Your water is always being heated in the hot water tank, so energy is consumed even when the hot water tap is turned off This is known as “standby heat loss”.
• State-of-the-art, more energy-efficient storage hot water heaters can significantly reduce standby heat loss, which signifies that they are less expensive to operate.
Cold stings in the middle of generally warm flowing water, freezing cold showers, and varying hot water accessibility are all signs that your hot water heater needs fixing. If any of these situations seem familiar, then contact us and one of our experienced, qualified plumbing service technicians will arrive at your door and will provide you with maintenance, servicing, and even installation services in order to get your hot water flowing again.
Our service technicians are always working hard to exceed your expectations in terms of the excellent quality of service that we offer, our can-do attitude, and our commitment to giving you the best service at the lowest price we can achieve. Our customers trust us. Find out what they say by going to our reviews page, and then pick up the phone and give us a ring.
Water Heater Replacement & Installation
The most common reason that your tank may be breaking down and malfunctioning is time. As equipment ages they have the tendency to become more and more susceptible to problems and end up being in need of repair work. These complications, which can become more frequent the older your hot water tank gets, can cause icky water leaks on your floor, lead to water damages, or even leave you without access to hot water.
Timely repair work and maintenance are the simplest ways to avoid these problems, and booking routine maintenance checkups with us can also go a long way towards guaranteeing that your unit lasts as long as possible.