Do You Have Questions About Hot Water Heater And Water Hammer? Problems with Water Heaters in Alpharetta, Georgia?
Hot Water Heater Replacement
Modern water heaters are more efficient than ever before. We offer hot water heater replacement for customers that need a new hot water heater or want to upgrade to a more efficient model.
Water Heater Efficiency
Many homeowners do not understand that an older hot water heater might be one of the most expensive appliances in your home to run. As with furnaces and air conditioning systems, today's hot water heaters are more efficient than ever. State-of-the-art electronic controls, much better insulation and reduced cost of operating are just a few of the main reasons to switch out your old hot water heater with a newer one.
Before You Replace Your Water Heater
While looking for water heater replacements, it is important to understand the product. Here is some info about hot water heaters that is vital to consider when making a purchase:
• In most cases, the cheapest water heaters you can get are the most costly to run.
• Nearly all water heaters have a life expectancy varying between from eight years to twelve to fourteen years, depending on the type and home utilization.
• Heating your water is typically the 3rd most expensive energy expense in your home, usually consuming about 15% of your utility budget.
• Hot water heaters that are from 9-12 years old probably have an effectiveness of 50% or less.
• Most people buy a water heater based on the size of the tank. But what's more important is the information on the Energy Guide label concerning the first hour rating and “peak hour demand capacity”.
• The water is always being heated in the hot water tank, so energy is used even when the hot water tap is turned off This is known as standby heat loss.
• State-of-the-art, more energy-saving storage hot water heaters can significantly minimize standby heat loss, which means they are less costly to run.
Cold stings at the center of otherwise warm flowing water, ice-cold showers, and fluctuating hot water availability are all indicators that your hot water heater needs repair. If any of these situations seem familiar, then contact us and one of our professional, certified plumbing service technicians will arrive at your door and will provide you maintenance, servicing, as well as installation services to get your hot water flowing again.
Our technicians are always working hard to exceed your expectations in terms of the high quality of service that we provide, our can-do mindset, and our dedication to providing you the best service at the most affordable price we can achieve. Our customers trust us. See what they have to say by visiting our reviews page, and then grab the phone and give us a ring.
Water Heater Replacement & Installation
The most frequent reason that your tank may be deteriorating and malfunctioning is the passage of time. As units age they tend to become increasingly more prone to issues and become in need of repair work. These problems, which can become more regular the older your hot water tank gets, can cause icky water leaks on your floor, result in water damage, or even leave you without access to hot water.
Prompt repairs and maintenance are the simplest ways to minimize these problems, and scheduling regular maintenance checkups with us can also go a very long way towards ensuring that your unit lasts as long as possible.