Do You Have Questions About Gas Water Heater Service? Problems with Water Heaters in Alpharetta, Georgia?
Water Heater Replacement
Today's hot water heaters are more energy efficient than ever. Our company offers water heater replacement for customers that need a new water heater or want to upgrade to a more energy efficient model.
Water Heater Efficiency
Many homeowners do not realize that an older hot water heater might be the most costly appliances in your house to run. Just as with furnaces and air conditioning systems, today's water heaters are more efficient than ever. Cutting edge digital controls, better insulation and reduced cost of operating are just a few of the main reasons to switch out your old water heater with a modern one.
Before You Replace Your Water Heater
While looking for hot water heater replacements, it is essential to learn about the equipment. Here is some information about water heaters that is important to consider when buying:
• In most cases, the cheapest hot water heaters you can get are the most expensive to operate.
• Most water heaters have a life expectancy varying between from eight years to 12 to fourteen years, depending upon the type and home usage.
• Heating your water is generally the 3rd most expensive energy expense in your home, usually taking up about fifteen percent of your utility bill.
• Heaters that are from nine to twelve years old probably have an effectiveness of 50% or less.
• Most people buy a water heater based upon the size of the storage tank. But what's more important is the "peak-hour demand capacity" or the first hour-rating (FHR) provided on the Energy Guide label.
• Your water is always being heated in the tank, so energy is consumed even when the hot water faucet is turned off This is known as “standby heat loss”.
• State-of-the-art, more energy-saving storage water heaters can significantly minimize standby heat loss, which signifies that they are less costly to run.
Cold spots in the middle of generally warm streaming water, ice-cold showers, and varying hot water availability are all indicators that your water heater needs repair. If any of these scenarios sound familiar, then contact us and one of our experienced, qualified plumbing service technicians will arrive at your doorstep and will provide you with maintenance, servicing, and even installation service in order to get your hot water flowing again.
Our professionals are always working to exceed your expectations in whens it come to the excellent quality of service that we provide, our can-do attitude, and our commitment to providing you the best professional service at the lowest price we can achieve. Our clients trust us. Find out what they have to say by going to our reviews page, and then pick up the phone and give us a ring.
Water Heater Replacement & Installation
The most frequent reason why your hot water tank may be breaking down and malfunctioning is time. As units age they have the tendency to become increasingly more susceptible to issues and end up being in need of repair. These complications, which can become more regular the older your tank gets, can cause messy water leaks on your floor, lead to water damage, and even leave you with no access to hot water.
Timely repair work and maintenance are the simplest ways to minimize these problems, and scheduling routine maintenance checkups with us can also go a very long way towards ensuring that your unit operates as long as possible.