Do You Have Questions About Gas Water Heater Pilot Light Wont Stay Lit? Problems with Water Heaters in Alpharetta, Georgia?
Water Heater Replacement
Today's hot water heaters are more energy efficient than ever before. Our company offers water heater replacement for homeowners and business owners that need a new hot water heater or would like to upgrade to a more efficient model.
Water Heater Energy Efficiency
Many property owners do not realize that an older hot water heater might be the most expensive appliances in your building to run. As with heating systems and air conditioning systems, today's water heaters are more efficient than ever. State-of-the-art electronic controls, much better insulation and reduced cost of operation are just a few of the reasons to switch out your old hot water heater with a modern one.
Before You Replace Your Water Heater
While looking for hot water heater replacements, it is essential to understand the equipment. Here is some information about water heaters that is important to think about when buying:
• In most cases, the cheapest water heaters you can get are the most costly to run.
• Most water heaters have a life expectancy varying between from eight years to 12 to 14 years, depending on the type and home utilization.
• Heating up your water is generally the 3rd most expensive energy expense in your home, usually taking up about 15% of your utility budget.
• Heaters that are from nine to twelve years old most likely have an efficiency of 50% or less.
• Most people buy a water heater based on the size of the tank. But what is even more important is the "peak-hour demand capacity" or the first hour-rating (FHR) provided on the Energy Guide label.
• Your water is continually being heated in the tank, so energy is consumed even when the hot water tap is turned off This is referred to as standby heat loss.
• State-of-the-art, more energy-saving storage water heaters can greatly minimize standby heat loss, which signifies that they are less costly to operate.
Cold stings at the center of otherwise warm flowing water, ice-cold showers, and fluctuating hot water availability are all signs that your water heater needs repair. If any one of these situations seem familiar, then contact us and one of our professional, certified plumbing service technicians will arrive promptly at your doorstep and will provide you with maintenance, servicing, as well as installation service to get your hot water flowing again.
Our professionals are always working hard to exceed your expectations in whens it come to the excellent quality of service that we provide, our can-do attitude, and our dedication to providing you the best service at the most affordable price we can achieve. Our customers trust us. See what they say by going to our reviews page, and then pick up the phone and give us a ring.
Water Heater Replacement & Installation
The most common reason why your tank may be deteriorating and malfunctioning is time. As equipment ages they tend to become more and more susceptible to issues and end up being in need of repair. These problems, which can become more regular the older your hot water tank gets, can cause messy water spills on your floor, lead to water damages, and even leave you without access to hot water.
Prompt repairs and maintenance are the simplest ways to minimize these problems, and scheduling routine maintenance appointments with us can also go a long way towards guaranteeing that your unit operates as long as possible.