Do You Have Questions About Gas Water Heater No Hot Water? Problems with Water Heaters in Alpharetta, Georgia?
Hot Water Heater Replacement
Modern water heaters are more efficient than ever. Our company offers water heater replacement for homeowners and business owners that need a new hot water heater or want to upgrade to a more efficient model.
Water Heater Efficiency
Many property owners do not understand that an older hot water heater might be one of the most expensive appliances in your building to operate. Just as with heating systems and air conditioners, today's water heaters are more efficient than ever. State-of-the-art digital controls, better insulation and reduced cost of operation are just a couple of the main reasons to replace your old water heater with a newer one.
Before You Replace Your Water Heater
While looking for water heater replacements, it is important to learn about the equipment. Here is some info about water heaters that is vital to consider when buying:
• Usually, the least expensive water heaters you can buy are the most costly to run.
• Nearly all water heaters have a life expectancy varying between from 8 years to twelve to fourteen years, depending on the model and home utilization.
• Heating your water is typically the third most costly energy expense in your home, usually consuming about 15% of your energy budget.
• Heaters that are from nine to twelve years old most likely have an effectiveness of 50% or less.
• Most people buy a hot water heater based upon the size of the tank. But what is even more critical is the information on the Energy Guide label concerning the first hour rating and “peak hour demand capacity”.
• Your water is always being heated up in the hot water tank, so energy is consumed even if the hot water tap is turned off This is known as “standby heat loss”.
• Modern, more energy-efficient storage hot water heaters can significantly reduce standby heat loss, which means they are less costly to run.
Cold spots at the center of generally warm streaming water, ice-cold showers, and fluctuating hot water accessibility are all signs that your hot water heater needs repair. If any one of these situations sound familiar, then give us a call and one of our professional, certified plumbing service technicians will arrive at your doorstep and will provide you maintenance, servicing, and even installation services in order to get your hot water working again.
Our service technicians are always working hard to exceed your expectations in terms of the excellent quality of service that we offer, our can-do attitude, and our dedication to providing you the best professional service at the lowest price we can manage. Our clients trust us. Find out what they say by visiting our reviews page, and after that pick up the phone and give us a call.
Water Heater Replacement & Installation
The most common reason that your tank may be breaking down and malfunctioning is time. As equipment ages they tend to become increasingly more susceptible to issues and end up being in need of repair. These problems, which can become more frequent the older your tank gets, can cause messy water leaks on your floor, result in water damage, and even leave you with no access to hot water.
Prompt repair work and servicing are the simplest ways to avoid these problems, and booking routine maintenance appointments with us can also go a very long way towards ensuring that your unit operates as long as it can.