Do You Have Questions About Gas Water Heater Drain Valve Leaking? Problems with Water Heaters in Alpharetta, Georgia?
Hot Water Heater Replacement
Today's hot water heaters are more efficient than ever. Our company offers water heater replacement for customers that need a new hot water heater or want to upgrade to a more efficient model.
Water Heater Efficiency
Many homeowners don't realize that an older water heater can be one of the most expensive appliances in your house to run. As with heating systems and air conditioners, today's hot water heaters are more efficient than ever. Cutting edge electronic controls, much better insulation and lower cost of operating are just a few of the main reasons to replace your old hot water heater with a newer one.
Before You Replace Your Water Heater
While looking for hot water heater replacements, it is essential to learn about the equipment. Here is some info about hot water heaters that is vital to consider when buying:
• Usually, the cheapest hot water heaters you can buy are the most expensive to run.
• Most water heaters have a life expectancy varying between from eight years to 12 to 14 years, depending on the model and home usage.
• Heating up your water is typically the 3rd most expensive energy expense in your home, typically consuming about fifteen percent of your utility bill.
• Heaters that are from 9-12 years old most likely have an effectiveness of 50% or less.
• Many people buy a water heater based upon the size of the storage tank. But what's more critical is the information on the Energy Guide label concerning the first hour rating and “peak hour demand capacity”.
• The water supply is continually being heated in the hot water tank, so energy is used even when the hot water faucet is off This is referred to as standby heat loss.
• State-of-the-art, more energy-saving storage hot water heaters can significantly minimize standby heat loss, which signifies that they are less costly to run.
Cold stings at the center of otherwise warm flowing water, ice-cold showers, and fluctuating hot water availability are all indicators that your water heater needs fixing. If any one of these scenarios seem familiar, then contact us and one of our experienced, qualified plumbing technicians will arrive promptly at your doorstep and will provide you with maintenance, servicing, and even installation services to get your hot water working again.
Our service technicians are always working hard to exceed your expectations in whens it come to the excellent quality of service that we provide, our can-do mindset, and our commitment to providing you the best professional service at the most affordable price we can achieve. Our clients trust us. See what they have to say by visiting our reviews page, and after that grab the phone and give us a ring.
Water Heater Replacement & Installation
The most common reason why your tank may be deteriorating and malfunctioning is time. As units age they have the tendency to become more and more susceptible to problems and end up being in need of repair work. These problems, which can become more frequent the older your tank gets, can cause icky water leaks on your floor, lead to water damage, or even leave you without access to hot water.
Prompt repair work and servicing are the simplest ways to minimize these problems, and scheduling regular maintenance checkups with us can also go a very long way towards guaranteeing that your unit operates as long as it can.