Do You Have Questions About Gas Leak Water Heater? Problems with Water Heaters in Alpharetta, Georgia?
Hot Water Heater Replacement
Today's water heaters are more energy efficient than ever. Our company offers water heater replacement for homeowners and business owners that need a new hot water heater or want to upgrade to a more energy efficient model.
Water Heater Energy Efficiency
Many property owners do not understand that an old water heater can be the most costly appliances in your home to run. Just as with furnaces and air conditioning systems, today's water heaters are more efficient than ever. State-of-the-art electronic controls, much better insulation and reduced cost of operating are just a couple of the reasons to switch out your old hot water heater with a newer one.
Before You Replace Your Water Heater
While looking for water heater replacements, it is essential to understand the equipment. Here is some information about hot water heaters that is important to think about when making a purchase:
• Usually, the cheapest hot water heaters you can get are the most costly to operate.
• Nearly all hot water heaters have a life span varying between from 8 years to 12 to 14 years, depending upon the type and home utilization.
• Heating your water is generally the 3rd most costly energy expenditure in your home, usually taking up about 15% of your utility bill.
• Heaters that are from 9-12 years old probably have an efficiency of 50% or less.
• Many people buy a water heater based upon the size of the tank. But what is even more important is the information on the Energy Guide label concerning the first hour rating and “peak hour demand capacity”.
• Your water supply is always being heated in the tank, so energy is consumed even when the hot water faucet is off This is known as “standby heat loss”.
• Modern, more energy-saving storage hot water heaters can significantly minimize standby heat loss, which signifies that they are less costly to run.
Cold stings at the center of otherwise warm streaming water, ice-cold showers, and varying hot water availability are all indicators that your water heater needs repairing. If any one of these scenarios seem familiar, then give us a call and one of our professional, certified plumbing technicians will arrive promptly at your doorstep and will provide you with maintenance, servicing, as well as installation service in order to get your hot water working again.
Our service technicians are always working hard to exceed your expectations in terms of the high quality of service that we offer, our can-do attitude, and our dedication to giving you the best service at the lowest price we can manage. Our customers trust us. Find out what they have to say by visiting our reviews page, and after that pick up the phone and give us a call.
Water Heater Replacement & Installation
The most common reason that your tank may be deteriorating and malfunctioning is time. As equipment ages they have the tendency to become more and more susceptible to problems and become in need of repair work. These problems, which can become more frequent the older your hot water tank gets, can cause messy water spills on your floor, lead to water damages, and even leave you without access to hot water.
Prompt repair work and servicing are the simplest ways to minimize these issues, and scheduling routine maintenance appointments with us can also go a very long way towards guaranteeing that your unit lasts as long as it can.