Do You Have Questions About Gas Hot Water Heater Wont Stay Lit? Problems with Water Heaters in Alpharetta, Georgia?
Hot Water Heater Replacement
Modern water heaters are more energy efficient than ever before. Our company offers hot water heater replacement for homeowners and business owners that need a new hot water heater or would like to upgrade to a more efficient model.
Water Heater Energy Efficiency
Many homeowners don't realize that an older water heater might be the most expensive appliances in your building to run. Just as with furnaces and air conditioners, today's hot water heaters are more efficient than ever. Cutting edge digital controls, better insulation and lower cost of operating are just a few of the main reasons to switch out your old water heater with a modern one.
Before You Replace Your Water Heater
While looking for hot water heater replacements, it is important to understand the product. Here is some information about hot water heaters that is vital to think about when making a purchase:
• Usually, the cheapest water heaters you can get are the most expensive to operate.
• Most hot water heaters have a life span varying between from eight years to 12 to 14 years, depending on the model and home utilization.
• Heating up your water is generally the 3rd most expensive energy expense in your home, usually taking up about fifteen percent of your energy bill.
• Heaters that are from nine to twelve years old most likely have an effectiveness of 50% or less.
• Most people buy a water heater based on the size of the tank. But what's more important is the "peak-hour demand capacity" or the first hour-rating (FHR) provided on the Energy Guide label.
• The water supply is continually being heated in the tank, so energy is used even when the hot water tap is turned off This is known as standby heat loss.
• Modern, more energy-efficient storage water heaters can greatly reduce standby heat loss, which signifies that they are less expensive to run.
Cold spots in the middle of generally warm streaming water, freezing cold showers, and varying hot water availability are all signs that your water heater needs repairing. If any one of these scenarios seem familiar, then give us a call and one of our professional, qualified plumbing service technicians will arrive at your doorstep and will provide you with maintenance, servicing, and even installation services to get your hot water working again.
Our technicians are always working to exceed your expectations in terms of the excellent quality of service that we offer, our can-do attitude, and our commitment to giving you the best service at the lowest price we can manage. Our clients trust us. Find out what they have to say by visiting our reviews page, and then grab the phone and give us a ring.
Water Heater Replacement & Installation
The most common reason why your hot water tank may be breaking down and malfunctioning is the passage of time. As equipment ages they have the tendency to become increasingly more susceptible to issues and end up being in need of repair work. These complications, which can become more regular the older your hot water tank gets, can cause icky water spills on your floor, lead to water damages, and even leave you with no access to hot water.
Timely repairs and servicing are the simplest ways to avoid these issues, and scheduling routine maintenance appointments with us can also go a very long way towards guaranteeing that your unit operates as long as possible.