Do You Have Questions About Gas Hot Water Heater Pilot Light? Problems with Water Heaters in Alpharetta, Georgia?
Hot Water Heater Replacement
Modern water heaters are more efficient than ever before. We offer hot water heater replacement for customers that need a new water heater or want to upgrade to a more efficient model.
Water Heater Efficiency
Many property owners really don't understand that an older water heater might be one of the most expensive appliances in your home to operate. Just as with furnaces and air conditioners, today's water heaters are more efficient than ever. State-of-the-art electronic controls, much better insulation and reduced cost of operation are just a couple of the main reasons to switch out your old water heater with a modern one.
Before You Replace Your Water Heater
While looking for water heater replacements, it is important to learn about the product. Here is some information about hot water heaters that is important to consider when buying:
• In most cases, the cheapest water heaters you can buy are the most costly to operate.
• Most water heaters have a life span varying between from 8 years to twelve to fourteen years, depending upon the type and home utilization.
• Heating up your water is generally the 3rd most costly energy expense in your home, typically taking up about fifteen percent of your energy bill.
• Heaters that are from nine to twelve years old probably have an efficiency of 50% or less.
• Most people buy a water heater based upon the size of the storage tank. But what is even more critical is the information on the Energy Guide label concerning the first hour rating and “peak hour demand capacity”.
• Your water is continually being heated in the hot water tank, so energy is consumed even if the hot water tap is turned off This is known as standby heat loss.
• State-of-the-art, more energy-efficient storage water heaters can greatly reduce standby heat loss, which means they are less expensive to run.
Cold spots in the middle of generally warm flowing water, ice-cold showers, and fluctuating hot water accessibility are all signs that your hot water heater needs repairing. If any one of these situations sound familiar, then contact us and one of our professional, qualified plumbing service technicians will arrive at your door and will provide you maintenance, servicing, and even installation service in order to get your hot water working again.
Our professionals are always working hard to exceed your expectations in whens it come to the high quality of service that we provide, our can-do mindset, and our commitment to providing you the best service at the most affordable price we can achieve. Our customers trust us. See what they say by visiting our reviews page, and then grab the phone and give us a call.
Water Heater Replacement & Installation
The most common reason that your hot water tank may be deteriorating and malfunctioning is time. As units age they tend to become increasingly more susceptible to issues and become in need of repair. These problems, which can become more regular the older your tank gets, can cause icky water spills on your floor, lead to water damages, and even leave you with no access to hot water.
Prompt repairs and maintenance are the simplest ways to avoid these issues, and booking regular maintenance appointments with us can also go a very long way towards guaranteeing that your unit lasts as long as it can.