Do You Have Questions About Gas Hot Water Heater Leaking? Problems with Water Heaters in Alpharetta, Georgia?
Hot Water Heater Replacement
Today's water heaters are more efficient than ever before. We offer hot water heater replacement for homeowners and business owners that need a new water heater or would like to upgrade to a more energy efficient model.
Water Heater Efficiency
Many homeowners don't realize that an old water heater can be the most costly appliances in your building to run. Just as with furnaces and air conditioners, today's water heaters are more energy efficient than ever. Cutting edge electronic controls, better insulation and reduced cost of operating are just a couple of the reasons to switch out your old hot water heater with a newer one.
Before You Replace Your Water Heater
While looking for water heater replacements, it is important to learn about the equipment. Here is some information about water heaters that is vital to consider when buying:
• In most cases, the cheapest water heaters you can buy are the most costly to operate.
• Most water heaters have a life expectancy ranging from 8 years to twelve to 14 years, depending upon the type and home utilization.
• Heating up your water is generally the third most expensive energy expenditure in your home, usually taking up about 15% of your utility bill.
• Hot water heaters that are from 9-12 years old probably have an efficiency of 50% or less.
• Many people buy a water heater based upon the size of the tank. But what's more important is the "peak-hour demand capacity" or the first hour-rating (FHR) provided on the Energy Guide label.
• Your water is continually being heated in the tank, so energy is used even when the hot water tap is off This is referred to as “standby heat loss”.
• Modern, more energy-saving storage water heaters can significantly minimize standby heat loss, which means they are less expensive to run.
Cold stings at the center of otherwise warm streaming water, freezing cold showers, and fluctuating hot water accessibility are all signs that your water heater needs repairing. If any one of these scenarios seem familiar, then contact us and one of our professional, qualified plumbing technicians will arrive promptly at your doorstep and will provide you with maintenance, servicing, and even installation services to get your hot water working again.
Our service technicians are always working hard to exceed your expectations in terms of the high quality of service that we offer, our can-do mindset, and our dedication to giving you the best service at the lowest price we can manage. Our clients trust us. Find out what they say by visiting our reviews page, and after that pick up the phone and give us a call.
Water Heater Replacement & Installation
The most frequent reason that your hot water tank may be deteriorating and malfunctioning is the passage of time. As equipment ages they have the tendency to become more and more prone to problems and end up being in need of repair work. These complications, which can become more regular the older your tank gets, can cause messy water spills on your floor, result in water damage, and even leave you without access to hot water.
Prompt repairs and maintenance are the simplest ways to minimize these issues, and scheduling regular maintenance appointments with us can also go a very long way towards guaranteeing that your unit lasts as long as possible.