Do You Have Questions About Gas Hot Water Heater Keeps Going Out? Problems with Water Heaters in Alpharetta, Georgia?
Hot Water Heater Replacement
Modern hot water heaters are more efficient than ever. Our company offers hot water heater replacement for homeowners and business owners that need a new hot water heater or would like to upgrade to a more efficient model.
Water Heater Efficiency
Many homeowners really don't understand that an old hot water heater can be one of the most costly appliances in your house to operate. Just as with furnaces and air conditioners, today's hot water heaters are more energy efficient than ever. State-of-the-art digital controls, much better insulation and lower cost of operation are just a couple of the main reasons to switch out your old hot water heater with a newer one.
Before You Replace Your Water Heater
While looking for water heater replacements, it is essential to understand the equipment. Here is some information about hot water heaters that is vital to think about when making a purchase:
• In most cases, the least expensive hot water heaters you can get are the most expensive to run.
• Nearly all water heaters have a life span varying between from eight years to twelve to 14 years, depending on the model and home usage.
• Heating your water is generally the third most expensive energy expense in your home, usually consuming about fifteen percent of your utility bill.
• Hot water heaters that are from 9-12 years old probably have an efficiency of 50% or less.
• Many people buy a hot water heater based upon the size of the storage tank. But what's more important is the information on the Energy Guide label concerning the first hour rating and “peak hour demand capacity”.
• Your water is always being heated up in the hot water tank, so energy is consumed even when the hot water tap is turned off This is known as standby heat loss.
• State-of-the-art, more energy-saving storage water heaters can significantly reduce standby heat loss, which signifies that they are less expensive to run.
Cold stings in the middle of otherwise warm flowing water, ice-cold showers, and varying hot water accessibility are all indicators that your water heater needs repair. If any of these scenarios sound familiar, then give us a call and one of our professional, qualified plumbing technicians will arrive promptly at your door and will provide you with maintenance, servicing, and even installation services in order to get your hot water working again.
Our service technicians are always working hard to exceed your expectations in whens it come to the high quality of service that we provide, our can-do mindset, and our commitment to providing you the best service at the lowest price we can manage. Our customers trust us. See what they have to say by going to our reviews page, and then pick up the phone and give us a ring.
Water Heater Replacement & Installation
The most frequent reason why your hot water tank may be deteriorating and malfunctioning is the passage of time. As equipment ages they have the tendency to become more and more susceptible to problems and end up being in need of repair work. These problems, which can become more regular the older your tank gets, can cause icky water spills on your floor, lead to water damages, or even leave you with no access to hot water.
Timely repair work and servicing are the simplest ways to avoid these problems, and scheduling regular maintenance appointments with us can also go a long way towards guaranteeing that your unit operates as long as it can.