Do You Have Questions About Garden Hose Water Heater? Problems with Water Heaters in Alpharetta, Georgia?
Water Heater Replacement
Today's hot water heaters are more energy efficient than ever. We offer hot water heater replacement for homeowners and business owners that need a new water heater or would like to upgrade to a more efficient model.
Water Heater Energy Efficiency
Many property owners don't understand that an older water heater can be one of the most expensive appliances in your home to run. As with heating systems and air conditioners, today's water heaters are more energy efficient than ever. Cutting edge digital controls, better insulation and reduced cost of operating are just a couple of the main reasons to switch out your old hot water heater with a newer one.
Before You Replace Your Water Heater
While considering hot water heater replacements, it is essential to understand the product. Here is some info about water heaters that is vital to consider when buying:
• In most cases, the least expensive hot water heaters you can buy are the most costly to run.
• Most hot water heaters have a life span ranging from 8 years to twelve to fourteen years, depending on the model and home utilization.
• Heating up your water is typically the 3rd most costly energy expense in your home, typically consuming about 15% of your energy budget.
• Hot water heaters that are from 9-12 years old most likely have an effectiveness of 50% or less.
• Most people buy a water heater based on the size of the storage tank. But what's more important is the "peak-hour demand capacity" or the first hour-rating (FHR) provided on the Energy Guide label.
• The water supply is always being heated up in the hot water tank, so energy is used even if the hot water faucet is off This is known as “standby heat loss”.
• State-of-the-art, more energy-efficient storage hot water heaters can significantly minimize standby heat loss, which signifies that they are less costly to run.
Cold spots at the center of otherwise warm flowing water, freezing cold showers, and varying hot water accessibility are all indicators that your water heater needs fixing. If any one of these scenarios seem familiar, then give us a call and one of our professional, certified plumbing technicians will arrive at your doorstep and will provide you maintenance, servicing, and even installation services in order to get your hot water flowing again.
Our service technicians are always working hard to exceed your expectations in terms of the excellent quality of service that we offer, our can-do attitude, and our dedication to giving you the best service at the lowest price we can achieve. Our customers trust us. See what they say by visiting our reviews page, and then grab the phone and give us a call.
Water Heater Replacement & Installation
The most frequent reason that your tank may be breaking down and malfunctioning is the passage of time. As equipment ages they have the tendency to become increasingly more susceptible to problems and become in need of repair. These complications, which can become more frequent the older your tank gets, can cause icky water leaks on your floor, result in water damages, or even leave you with no access to hot water.
Timely repair work and servicing are the easiest ways to avoid these problems, and scheduling regular maintenance checkups with us can also go a very long way towards ensuring that your unit lasts as long as it can.