Do You Have Questions About Flushed My Water Heater And It Is Leaking? Problems with Water Heaters in Alpharetta, Georgia?
Hot Water Heater Replacement
Modern water heaters are more efficient than ever before. Our company offers water heater replacement for customers that need a new water heater or want to upgrade to a more energy efficient model.
Water Heater Efficiency
Many homeowners do not realize that an old water heater can be one of the most expensive appliances in your home to operate. As with furnaces and air conditioning systems, today's water heaters are more energy efficient than ever. State-of-the-art digital controls, much better insulation and lower cost of operating are just a couple of the main reasons to replace your old water heater with a modern one.
Before You Replace Your Water Heater
While considering hot water heater replacements, it is essential to understand the equipment. Here is some information about hot water heaters that is important to consider when making a purchase:
• In most cases, the least expensive hot water heaters you can buy are the most costly to run.
• Most hot water heaters have a life span ranging from eight years to 12 to 14 years, depending upon the type and home utilization.
• Heating up your water is generally the third most expensive energy expense in your home, usually consuming about 15% of your utility bill.
• Hot water heaters that are from 9-12 years old probably have an efficiency of 50% or less.
• Most people buy a hot water heater based upon the size of the tank. But what is even more important is the information on the Energy Guide label concerning the first hour rating and “peak hour demand capacity”.
• Your water supply is always being heated in the tank, so energy is consumed even when the hot water faucet is turned off This is known as “standby heat loss”.
• Modern, more energy-saving storage hot water heaters can greatly minimize standby heat loss, which signifies that they are less expensive to run.
Cold stings in the middle of otherwise warm flowing water, freezing cold showers, and fluctuating hot water accessibility are all signs that your hot water heater needs repairing. If any of these situations seem familiar, then give us a call and one of our experienced, qualified plumbing technicians will arrive promptly at your doorstep and will provide you with maintenance, servicing, as well as installation services to get your hot water working again.
Our service technicians are always working to exceed your expectations in whens it come to the high quality of service that we provide, our can-do mindset, and our commitment to giving you the best service at the most affordable price we can manage. Our customers trust us. See what they say by visiting our reviews page, and then pick up the phone and give us a ring.
Water Heater Replacement & Installation
The most common reason why your tank may be deteriorating and malfunctioning is the passage of time. As equipment ages they tend to become increasingly more prone to problems and become in need of repair. These problems, which can become more frequent the older your tank gets, can cause icky water spills on your floor, lead to water damage, and even leave you with no access to hot water.
Prompt repairs and maintenance are the simplest ways to avoid these issues, and scheduling routine maintenance checkups with us can also go a long way towards guaranteeing that your unit lasts as long as possible.