Do You Have Questions About Exploding Water Heater? Problems with Water Heaters in Alpharetta, Georgia?
Water Heater Replacement
Modern hot water heaters are more efficient than ever before. Our company offers hot water heater replacement for customers that need a new hot water heater or would like to upgrade to a more efficient model.
Water Heater Energy Efficiency
Many homeowners don't realize that an older water heater can be one of the most expensive appliances in your home to operate. Just as with heating systems and air conditioners, today's hot water heaters are more efficient than ever. Cutting edge digital controls, better insulation and reduced cost of operating are just a few of the main reasons to switch out your old water heater with a newer one.
Before You Replace Your Water Heater
While looking for hot water heater replacements, it is essential to understand the product. Here is some information about hot water heaters that is important to think about when buying:
• Usually, the least expensive water heaters you can get are the most expensive to run.
• Nearly all water heaters have a life expectancy varying between from 8 years to twelve to fourteen years, depending on the type and home usage.
• Heating up your water is generally the third most costly energy expense in your home, typically taking up about fifteen percent of your energy budget.
• Heaters that are from nine to twelve years old probably have an efficiency of 50% or less.
• Most people buy a hot water heater based upon the size of the storage tank. But what is even more critical is the "peak-hour demand capacity" or the first hour-rating (FHR) provided on the Energy Guide label.
• Your water supply is continually being heated up in the hot water tank, so energy is used even if the hot water faucet is turned off This is known as “standby heat loss”.
• Modern, more energy-saving storage water heaters can significantly reduce standby heat loss, which means they are less expensive to operate.
Cold stings in the middle of generally warm flowing water, ice-cold showers, and fluctuating hot water accessibility are all indicators that your hot water heater needs repair. If any one of these scenarios seem familiar, then contact us and one of our professional, certified plumbing service technicians will arrive at your doorstep and will provide you with maintenance, servicing, and even installation services to get your hot water flowing again.
Our professionals are always working hard to exceed your expectations in whens it come to the high quality of service that we offer, our can-do mindset, and our commitment to providing you the best professional service at the most affordable price we can achieve. Our clients trust us. Find out what they have to say by going to our reviews page, and then grab the phone and give us a ring.
Water Heater Replacement & Installation
The most frequent reason why your hot water tank may be deteriorating and malfunctioning is time. As units age they tend to become increasingly more prone to problems and become in need of repair work. These complications, which can become more frequent the older your hot water tank gets, can cause messy water leaks on your floor, result in water damage, and even leave you with no access to hot water.
Timely repairs and servicing are the easiest ways to avoid these issues, and scheduling routine maintenance appointments with us can also go a very long way towards ensuring that your unit lasts as long as it can.