Do You Have Questions About Emergency Water Heater? Problems with Water Heaters in Alpharetta, Georgia?
Hot Water Heater Replacement
Today's hot water heaters are more energy efficient than ever. Our company offers water heater replacement for homeowners and business owners that need a new water heater or would like to upgrade to a more efficient model.
Water Heater Energy Efficiency
Many property owners really don't realize that an older water heater can be the most expensive appliances in your building to run. Just as with heating systems and air conditioning systems, today's water heaters are more energy efficient than ever. State-of-the-art electronic controls, much better insulation and lower cost of operation are just a couple of the main reasons to switch out your old hot water heater with a modern one.
Before You Replace Your Water Heater
While considering hot water heater replacements, it is essential to understand the product. Here is some information about water heaters that is important to consider when making a purchase:
• In most cases, the cheapest hot water heaters you can get are the most costly to operate.
• Nearly all hot water heaters have a life span varying between from eight years to 12 to fourteen years, depending on the type and home utilization.
• Heating your water is generally the 3rd most expensive energy expense in your home, usually taking up about fifteen percent of your energy budget.
• Hot water heaters that are from nine to twelve years old most likely have an effectiveness of 50% or less.
• Many people buy a hot water heater based on the size of the tank. But what's more critical is the "peak-hour demand capacity" or the first hour-rating (FHR) provided on the Energy Guide label.
• The water supply is always being heated up in the hot water tank, so energy is consumed even when the hot water faucet is off This is known as “standby heat loss”.
• State-of-the-art, more energy-saving storage water heaters can greatly reduce standby heat loss, which signifies that they are less costly to operate.
Cold stings in the middle of generally warm streaming water, ice-cold showers, and fluctuating hot water availability are all signs that your hot water heater needs fixing. If any one of these scenarios seem familiar, then give us a call and one of our experienced, qualified plumbing service technicians will arrive promptly at your door and will provide you maintenance, servicing, as well as installation service to get your hot water working again.
Our professionals are always working hard to exceed your expectations in terms of the high quality of service that we offer, our can-do mindset, and our commitment to giving you the best professional service at the lowest price we can manage. Our clients trust us. Find out what they have to say by visiting our reviews page, and then pick up the phone and give us a ring.
Water Heater Replacement & Installation
The most common reason why your hot water tank may be breaking down and malfunctioning is the passage of time. As equipment ages they have the tendency to become more and more prone to problems and end up being in need of repair work. These problems, which can become more regular the older your hot water tank gets, can cause messy water leaks on your floor, lead to water damage, or even leave you without access to hot water.
Timely repairs and servicing are the simplest ways to avoid these issues, and scheduling routine maintenance checkups with us can also go a very long way towards guaranteeing that your unit lasts as long as it can.