Do You Have Questions About Drain Valve Leaking Gas Water Heater? Problems with Water Heaters in Alpharetta, Georgia?
Hot Water Heater Replacement
Modern water heaters are more energy efficient than ever before. We offer water heater replacement for customers that need a new water heater or would like to upgrade to a more energy efficient model.
Water Heater Energy Efficiency
Many property owners don't realize that an older water heater might be one of the most costly appliances in your home to run. Just as with heating systems and air conditioning systems, today's water heaters are more efficient than ever. State-of-the-art digital controls, much better insulation and reduced cost of operating are just a couple of the main reasons to switch out your old water heater with a newer one.
Before You Replace Your Water Heater
While looking for water heater replacements, it is important to understand the product. Here is some info about water heaters that is vital to consider when making a purchase:
• Usually, the cheapest water heaters you can get are the most expensive to run.
• Nearly all hot water heaters have a life span ranging from eight years to twelve to fourteen years, depending upon the type and home utilization.
• Heating your water is typically the 3rd most costly energy expenditure in your home, usually consuming about fifteen percent of your utility bill.
• Hot water heaters that are from nine to twelve years old most likely have an efficiency of 50% or less.
• Many people buy a hot water heater based upon the size of the storage tank. But what's more important is the "peak-hour demand capacity" or the first hour-rating (FHR) provided on the Energy Guide label.
• The water supply is continually being heated in the hot water tank, so energy is used even if the hot water tap is off This is known as standby heat loss.
• Modern, more energy-efficient storage water heaters can significantly minimize standby heat loss, which means they are less expensive to run.
Cold spots at the center of generally warm flowing water, freezing cold showers, and varying hot water availability are all signs that your hot water heater needs repairing. If any one of these scenarios sound familiar, then contact us and one of our experienced, certified plumbing service technicians will arrive at your doorstep and will provide you maintenance, servicing, as well as installation services to get your hot water working again.
Our professionals are always working hard to exceed your expectations in terms of the high quality of service that we provide, our can-do attitude, and our dedication to giving you the best professional service at the most affordable price we can achieve. Our customers trust us. See what they say by visiting our reviews page, and then grab the phone and give us a ring.
Water Heater Replacement & Installation
The most common reason why your hot water tank may be breaking down and malfunctioning is the passage of time. As equipment ages they have the tendency to become more and more prone to problems and become in need of repair work. These problems, which can become more regular the older your hot water tank gets, can cause messy water leaks on your floor, result in water damage, or even leave you with no access to hot water.
Prompt repairs and servicing are the easiest ways to avoid these problems, and booking regular maintenance checkups with us can also go a very long way towards guaranteeing that your unit operates as long as it can.