Do You Have Questions About Drain Gas Water Heater? Problems with Water Heaters in Alpharetta, Georgia?
Hot Water Heater Replacement
Today's water heaters are more efficient than ever. Our company offers water heater replacement for homeowners and business owners that need a new water heater or would like to upgrade to a more efficient model.
Water Heater Energy Efficiency
Many property owners do not understand that an older water heater can be one of the most expensive appliances in your house to run. Just as with furnaces and air conditioning systems, today's water heaters are more energy efficient than ever. Cutting edge digital controls, much better insulation and lower cost of operating are just a couple of the reasons to replace your old water heater with a modern one.
Before You Replace Your Water Heater
While looking for water heater replacements, it is important to understand the product. Here is some information about water heaters that is vital to think about when buying:
• In most cases, the cheapest hot water heaters you can buy are the most expensive to operate.
• Nearly all hot water heaters have a life expectancy varying between from eight years to twelve to fourteen years, depending on the type and home usage.
• Heating up your water is generally the 3rd most costly energy expense in your home, usually taking up about 15% of your energy bill.
• Heaters that are from nine to twelve years old probably have an efficiency of 50% or less.
• Most people buy a hot water heater based upon the size of the storage tank. But what's more critical is the "peak-hour demand capacity" or the first hour-rating (FHR) provided on the Energy Guide label.
• Your water supply is always being heated in the tank, so energy is used even if the hot water faucet is turned off This is known as “standby heat loss”.
• Modern, more energy-efficient storage water heaters can greatly minimize standby heat loss, which means they are less expensive to run.
Cold stings at the center of generally warm flowing water, freezing cold showers, and varying hot water accessibility are all indicators that your hot water heater needs repair. If any of these scenarios seem familiar, then contact us and one of our experienced, qualified plumbing service technicians will arrive promptly at your doorstep and will provide you with maintenance, servicing, and even installation service in order to get your hot water working again.
Our professionals are always working to exceed your expectations in terms of the excellent quality of service that we provide, our can-do mindset, and our dedication to giving you the best service at the most affordable price we can achieve. Our customers trust us. Find out what they have to say by visiting our reviews page, and then pick up the phone and give us a ring.
Water Heater Replacement & Installation
The most frequent reason why your tank may be breaking down and malfunctioning is time. As equipment ages they tend to become more and more susceptible to issues and end up being in need of repair. These problems, which can become more frequent the older your hot water tank gets, can cause messy water spills on your floor, result in water damages, or even leave you with no access to hot water.
Prompt repairs and maintenance are the easiest ways to minimize these issues, and booking routine maintenance appointments with us can also go a long way towards guaranteeing that your unit operates as long as possible.