Do You Have Questions About Do I Need A Plumber To Install Water Heater? Problems with Water Heaters in Alpharetta, Georgia?
Water Heater Replacement
Modern water heaters are more energy efficient than ever. We offer hot water heater replacement for customers that need a new hot water heater or want to upgrade to a more energy efficient model.
Water Heater Energy Efficiency
Many property owners don't realize that an older hot water heater might be the most expensive appliances in your house to run. As with heating systems and air conditioners, today's hot water heaters are more efficient than ever. Cutting edge digital controls, much better insulation and reduced cost of operating are just a couple of the main reasons to replace your old water heater with a newer one.
Before You Replace Your Water Heater
While considering water heater replacements, it is important to learn about the equipment. Here is some information about hot water heaters that is vital to consider when buying:
• Usually, the least expensive water heaters you can get are the most expensive to operate.
• Most water heaters have a life expectancy varying between from 8 years to 12 to 14 years, depending on the model and home usage.
• Heating up your water is generally the 3rd most expensive energy expense in your home, typically consuming about 15% of your utility bill.
• Heaters that are from 9-12 years old probably have an effectiveness of 50% or less.
• Most people buy a hot water heater based upon the size of the tank. But what's more critical is the "peak-hour demand capacity" or the first hour-rating (FHR) provided on the Energy Guide label.
• Your water is always being heated in the hot water tank, so energy is consumed even when the hot water faucet is off This is known as standby heat loss.
• Modern, more energy-efficient storage water heaters can greatly minimize standby heat loss, which means they are less expensive to operate.
Cold stings in the middle of generally warm streaming water, freezing cold showers, and fluctuating hot water accessibility are all indicators that your water heater needs fixing. If any one of these situations sound familiar, then contact us and one of our experienced, certified plumbing service technicians will arrive at your door and will provide you with maintenance, servicing, and even installation service in order to get your hot water working again.
Our professionals are always working hard to exceed your expectations in terms of the excellent quality of service that we provide, our can-do mindset, and our dedication to providing you the best service at the lowest price we can achieve. Our clients trust us. See what they say by going to our reviews page, and after that pick up the phone and give us a call.
Water Heater Replacement & Installation
The most common reason that your tank may be deteriorating and malfunctioning is time. As units age they tend to become more and more prone to problems and become in need of repair work. These complications, which can become more regular the older your tank gets, can cause icky water leaks on your floor, result in water damage, or even leave you without access to hot water.
Prompt repairs and servicing are the easiest ways to avoid these issues, and scheduling routine maintenance checkups with us can also go a very long way towards guaranteeing that your unit lasts as long as it can.