Do You Have Questions About Cost Of Replacing Hot Water Heater? Problems with Water Heaters in Alpharetta, Georgia?
Hot Water Heater Replacement
Modern hot water heaters are more energy efficient than ever. We offer hot water heater replacement for homeowners and business owners that need a new water heater or want to upgrade to a more efficient model.
Water Heater Efficiency
Many property owners really don't understand that an older hot water heater might be one of the most expensive appliances in your building to run. As with furnaces and air conditioning systems, today's water heaters are more efficient than ever. State-of-the-art digital controls, better insulation and reduced cost of operating are just a few of the main reasons to replace your old water heater with a modern one.
Before You Replace Your Water Heater
While considering water heater replacements, it is important to understand the equipment. Here is some info about hot water heaters that is important to think about when buying:
• Usually, the least expensive hot water heaters you can buy are the most costly to operate.
• Nearly all hot water heaters have a life expectancy varying between from 8 years to twelve to fourteen years, depending on the model and home utilization.
• Heating up your water is typically the third most expensive energy expense in your home, usually taking up about fifteen percent of your energy budget.
• Heaters that are from 9-12 years old most likely have an efficiency of 50% or less.
• Most people buy a hot water heater based on the size of the tank. But what is even more critical is the information on the Energy Guide label concerning the first hour rating and “peak hour demand capacity”.
• The water supply is always being heated in the hot water tank, so energy is used even when the hot water faucet is turned off This is referred to as standby heat loss.
• State-of-the-art, more energy-efficient storage water heaters can significantly minimize standby heat loss, which signifies that they are less expensive to run.
Cold stings at the center of otherwise warm flowing water, ice-cold showers, and fluctuating hot water availability are all signs that your water heater needs fixing. If any of these scenarios seem familiar, then give us a call and one of our experienced, certified plumbing technicians will arrive promptly at your doorstep and will provide you with maintenance, servicing, as well as installation services in order to get your hot water working again.
Our service technicians are always working to exceed your expectations in whens it come to the excellent quality of service that we provide, our can-do attitude, and our dedication to giving you the best professional service at the most affordable price we can achieve. Our customers trust us. Find out what they say by going to our reviews page, and then pick up the phone and give us a ring.
Water Heater Replacement & Installation
The most common reason that your hot water tank may be deteriorating and malfunctioning is the passage of time. As equipment ages they tend to become more and more susceptible to problems and become in need of repair. These complications, which can become more regular the older your tank gets, can cause icky water spills on your floor, result in water damages, and even leave you with no access to hot water.
Prompt repair work and servicing are the simplest ways to minimize these issues, and booking regular maintenance checkups with us can also go a long way towards guaranteeing that your unit lasts as long as possible.