Do You Have Questions About Corrosion Water Heater? Problems with Water Heaters in Alpharetta, Georgia?
Water Heater Replacement
Today's hot water heaters are more energy efficient than ever. We offer hot water heater replacement for homeowners and business owners that need a new hot water heater or want to upgrade to a more energy efficient model.
Water Heater Energy Efficiency
Many property owners don't realize that an older water heater can be the most costly appliances in your home to operate. As with furnaces and air conditioners, today's hot water heaters are more efficient than ever. Cutting edge electronic controls, better insulation and reduced cost of operation are just a couple of the reasons to switch out your old hot water heater with a modern one.
Before You Replace Your Water Heater
While looking for water heater replacements, it is important to understand the product. Here is some information about hot water heaters that is important to consider when making a purchase:
• Usually, the least expensive hot water heaters you can get are the most expensive to operate.
• Nearly all water heaters have a life span varying between from eight years to twelve to 14 years, depending on the type and home utilization.
• Heating up your water is typically the third most costly energy expense in your home, typically taking up about fifteen percent of your utility bill.
• Heaters that are from 9-12 years old probably have an efficiency of 50% or less.
• Many people buy a water heater based upon the size of the storage tank. But what is even more important is the "peak-hour demand capacity" or the first hour-rating (FHR) provided on the Energy Guide label.
• Your water supply is always being heated up in the hot water tank, so energy is consumed even if the hot water faucet is off This is referred to as standby heat loss.
• Modern, more energy-efficient storage water heaters can significantly reduce standby heat loss, which means they are less expensive to run.
Cold stings in the middle of otherwise warm streaming water, ice-cold showers, and fluctuating hot water availability are all signs that your water heater needs repair. If any one of these scenarios seem familiar, then contact us and one of our experienced, qualified plumbing technicians will arrive promptly at your door and will provide you maintenance, servicing, and even installation services in order to get your hot water working again.
Our professionals are always working hard to exceed your expectations in whens it come to the high quality of service that we offer, our can-do mindset, and our dedication to providing you the best professional service at the lowest price we can manage. Our customers trust us. Find out what they have to say by visiting our reviews page, and after that pick up the phone and give us a call.
Water Heater Replacement & Installation
The most common reason that your tank may be deteriorating and malfunctioning is time. As equipment ages they have the tendency to become more and more susceptible to issues and become in need of repair. These problems, which can become more frequent the older your hot water tank gets, can cause icky water leaks on your floor, result in water damages, or even leave you without access to hot water.
Prompt repairs and servicing are the easiest ways to minimize these issues, and booking regular maintenance checkups with us can also go a long way towards ensuring that your unit lasts as long as it can.