Do You Have Questions About Common Hot Water Heater Problems? Problems with Water Heaters in Alpharetta, Georgia?
Hot Water Heater Replacement
Modern water heaters are more efficient than ever. Our company offers water heater replacement for homeowners and business owners that need a new hot water heater or would like to upgrade to a more efficient model.
Water Heater Energy Efficiency
Many property owners do not realize that an old water heater can be one of the most costly appliances in your building to run. As with furnaces and air conditioners, today's hot water heaters are more energy efficient than ever. Cutting edge electronic controls, much better insulation and lower cost of operation are just a few of the reasons to replace your old hot water heater with a modern one.
Before You Replace Your Water Heater
While looking for hot water heater replacements, it is essential to understand the product. Here is some info about water heaters that is vital to consider when buying:
• In most cases, the cheapest hot water heaters you can get are the most expensive to run.
• Nearly all hot water heaters have a life expectancy varying between from eight years to 12 to fourteen years, depending upon the model and home usage.
• Heating up your water is typically the third most expensive energy expense in your home, usually consuming about fifteen percent of your utility bill.
• Hot water heaters that are from 9-12 years old probably have an efficiency of 50% or less.
• Most people buy a hot water heater based on the size of the tank. But what is even more important is the information on the Energy Guide label concerning the first hour rating and “peak hour demand capacity”.
• Your water is always being heated up in the tank, so energy is used even if the hot water tap is off This is referred to as standby heat loss.
• Modern, more energy-efficient storage hot water heaters can significantly reduce standby heat loss, which signifies that they are less costly to run.
Cold stings in the middle of generally warm streaming water, ice-cold showers, and varying hot water availability are all indicators that your hot water heater needs repair. If any one of these situations sound familiar, then give us a call and one of our experienced, certified plumbing technicians will arrive at your doorstep and will provide you maintenance, servicing, as well as installation service to get your hot water flowing again.
Our service technicians are always working to exceed your expectations in terms of the excellent quality of service that we provide, our can-do attitude, and our commitment to giving you the best professional service at the most affordable price we can manage. Our clients trust us. Find out what they have to say by visiting our reviews page, and after that grab the phone and give us a call.
Water Heater Replacement & Installation
The most frequent reason why your tank may be breaking down and malfunctioning is time. As equipment ages they tend to become more and more susceptible to issues and end up being in need of repair work. These complications, which can become more frequent the older your tank gets, can cause messy water spills on your floor, result in water damage, and even leave you with no access to hot water.
Timely repairs and servicing are the simplest ways to minimize these problems, and scheduling routine maintenance checkups with us can also go a long way towards guaranteeing that your unit lasts as long as it can.