Do You Have Questions About Carbon Monoxide From Water Heater? Problems with Water Heaters in Alpharetta, Georgia?
Water Heater Replacement
Today's water heaters are more efficient than ever. We offer water heater replacement for homeowners and business owners that need a new hot water heater or want to upgrade to a more efficient model.
Water Heater Energy Efficiency
Many homeowners do not realize that an old water heater can be the most expensive appliances in your home to run. As with heating systems and air conditioners, today's water heaters are more energy efficient than ever. State-of-the-art digital controls, much better insulation and lower cost of operating are just a few of the reasons to replace your old water heater with a newer one.
Before You Replace Your Water Heater
While looking for water heater replacements, it is essential to learn about the product. Here is some info about hot water heaters that is vital to think about when buying:
• Usually, the cheapest water heaters you can buy are the most costly to run.
• Most water heaters have a life expectancy varying between from eight years to 12 to 14 years, depending upon the type and home usage.
• Heating up your water is typically the 3rd most expensive energy expense in your home, usually taking up about 15% of your energy budget.
• Hot water heaters that are from 9-12 years old probably have an efficiency of 50% or less.
• Many people buy a water heater based on the size of the storage tank. But what's more important is the information on the Energy Guide label concerning the first hour rating and “peak hour demand capacity”.
• Your water is continually being heated up in the tank, so energy is consumed even if the hot water tap is turned off This is known as standby heat loss.
• State-of-the-art, more energy-saving storage water heaters can significantly reduce standby heat loss, which means they are less costly to operate.
Cold spots in the middle of otherwise warm streaming water, ice-cold showers, and varying hot water availability are all signs that your water heater needs fixing. If any of these situations sound familiar, then give us a call and one of our professional, certified plumbing service technicians will arrive promptly at your doorstep and will provide you maintenance, servicing, as well as installation services in order to get your hot water working again.
Our service technicians are always working to exceed your expectations in whens it come to the excellent quality of service that we provide, our can-do attitude, and our dedication to providing you the best service at the most affordable price we can achieve. Our customers trust us. Find out what they have to say by visiting our reviews page, and after that grab the phone and give us a ring.
Water Heater Replacement & Installation
The most frequent reason that your hot water tank may be breaking down and malfunctioning is time. As equipment ages they have the tendency to become increasingly more prone to problems and end up being in need of repair work. These complications, which can become more regular the older your tank gets, can cause messy water leaks on your floor, lead to water damages, or even leave you without access to hot water.
Timely repairs and servicing are the simplest ways to avoid these issues, and scheduling routine maintenance appointments with us can also go a very long way towards guaranteeing that your unit operates as long as possible.