Do You Have Questions About Buying Water Heater? Problems with Water Heaters in Alpharetta, Georgia?
Water Heater Replacement
Modern hot water heaters are more efficient than ever. Our company offers water heater replacement for customers that need a new water heater or would like to upgrade to a more efficient model.
Water Heater Energy Efficiency
Many homeowners do not realize that an older hot water heater might be the most expensive appliances in your house to operate. Just as with heating systems and air conditioners, today's water heaters are more efficient than ever. State-of-the-art electronic controls, much better insulation and reduced cost of operating are just a few of the main reasons to switch out your old hot water heater with a newer one.
Before You Replace Your Water Heater
While looking for hot water heater replacements, it is essential to learn about the product. Here is some information about hot water heaters that is vital to consider when buying:
• Usually, the least expensive hot water heaters you can get are the most expensive to run.
• Most hot water heaters have a life span varying between from eight years to 12 to 14 years, depending on the type and home utilization.
• Heating your water is generally the 3rd most expensive energy expense in your home, typically taking up about fifteen percent of your utility bill.
• Hot water heaters that are from 9-12 years old probably have an effectiveness of 50% or less.
• Many people buy a hot water heater based upon the size of the storage tank. But what's more critical is the information on the Energy Guide label concerning the first hour rating and “peak hour demand capacity”.
• The water supply is always being heated in the hot water tank, so energy is used even if the hot water faucet is turned off This is known as “standby heat loss”.
• Modern, more energy-saving storage water heaters can significantly reduce standby heat loss, which signifies that they are less costly to run.
Cold spots in the middle of otherwise warm flowing water, ice-cold showers, and varying hot water accessibility are all indicators that your water heater needs fixing. If any one of these situations seem familiar, then give us a call and one of our experienced, certified plumbing technicians will arrive promptly at your doorstep and will provide you maintenance, servicing, as well as installation services in order to get your hot water working again.
Our professionals are always working hard to exceed your expectations in terms of the excellent quality of service that we provide, our can-do attitude, and our dedication to giving you the best service at the most affordable price we can achieve. Our customers trust us. Find out what they say by going to our reviews page, and after that pick up the phone and give us a ring.
Water Heater Replacement & Installation
The most common reason why your hot water tank may be breaking down and malfunctioning is time. As equipment ages they tend to become increasingly more prone to problems and become in need of repair work. These problems, which can become more regular the older your tank gets, can cause icky water leaks on your floor, lead to water damage, and even leave you with no access to hot water.
Prompt repairs and maintenance are the simplest ways to avoid these problems, and scheduling regular maintenance checkups with us can also go a long way towards guaranteeing that your unit operates as long as possible.